Goldigger Tiptop

Author Topic: Goldigger Tiptop  (Read 2198 times)

Watch out for this player because she/he kept saying stuff like Im a girl and just got out of the shower whats your skype and stuff probably will spam the stuff out of you so just be careful. As soon as i said your most likely a guy she said well what if im not and i replied with "Then idc" then she left right after that.

TipTup* not Tiptop and i could do proof but im to lazy just wanted to warn people

TipTup* not Tiptop and i could do proof but im to lazy just wanted to warn people
This is exactly the opposite of what you should do when you make a drama

When you make one, you are expected to provide proof to back up your claims
without it, your drama is nothing but basic conjecture and no definite facts

Watch out for this player because she/he kept saying stuff like Im a girl and just got out of the shower whats your skype and stuff probably will spam the stuff out of you so just be careful. As soon as i said your most likely a guy she said well what if im not and i replied with "Then idc" then she left right after that.

I saw TipTup last night. The person asked if I had a Skype, then asked for my age. He/she left right after.

I saw TipTup last night. The person asked if I had a Skype, then asked for my age. He/she left right after.

you don't need to quote the original post

OT: this thread is loving doomed

its racerboy/gamer00
aka Raperboy
He'll go down in history as the classic fourm perv that once was

its racerboy/gamer00
aka Raperboy

Thinking the same thing.

its racerboy/gamer00
aka Raperboy
no its not wtf lmao

Why this has turned into the old dramas, no pictures, just text

TipTup was on my server not too long ago. She asked me how Old I was, I changed the subject but then she blurted out, “HOW OLD ARE YOU?” I said I was 89 then she says, “Do you have Skype?” I say No and I tell her to **** off. She then Leaves. I never banned “her” if it is a her that is.

TipTup was on my server not too long ago. She asked me how Old I was, I changed the subject but then she blurted out, “HOW OLD ARE YOU?” I said I was 89 then she says, “Do you have Skype?” I say No and I tell her to **** off. She then Leaves. I never banned “her” if it is a her that is.
Either way it is most likely some female persona of Gamer00 because it seems like Gamer does the same thing, ask people if they have skype and then try to ask how old they are.
Classic child enthusiast.
/support