Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 99964 times)

I'll take a stab: Huion? I had the same awful experience with them and their poorly translated everything.

I'll take a stab: Huion? I had the same awful experience with them and their poorly translated everything.

Never had a problem with Huion. My osu!tablet/H420 still works on 10.

I know I just made a huge bump, but this is really pissing me off.

I have tried uninstalling it and turning its notifications off.
Neither do anything and it just shows up again.

Didn't even see this reply. No, its a Yiynova.

Didn't even see this reply. No, its a Yiynova.

Wow. I have almost never heard of that company.

Doesn't appear that their drivers are up to date on Win10 yet, the highest for some appears to be 8.1.

Download some and try them if you want, but it won't work anyways since you're already back to Windows 7.

I have windows 7. Should I upgrade? Does windows 10 break any sort of compatibility?

I have windows 7. Should I upgrade? Does windows 10 break any sort of compatibility?

I haven't encountered any problems. Some software might not work for you, but I don't know what you have installed.

I know I just made a huge bump, but this is really pissing me off.

I have tried uninstalling it and turning its notifications off.
Neither do anything and it just shows up again.
have you tried turning it off and on again
if that doesnt work take out your power supply and throw it across the room

Wow. I have almost never heard of that company.

Doesn't appear that their drivers are up to date on Win10 yet, the highest for some appears to be 8.1.

Download some and try them if you want, but it won't work anyways since you're already back to Windows 7.

Trust me I've tried just about every single last thing before having to revert back to Windows 7. Not just that, but I had to wipe my new hard drive and reclone the disk because the drivers I installed during Win 10 still stuck around and reinstalling the old drivers forgeted up more things.

I'm fine with Windows 7. I was enjoying Win 10, so it was a major bummer to have to revert. But stuff happens that's out of your control.

I have a Thinkpad T61 with a 2.2ghz Core 2 duo (T7500), 2gb of DDR2 RAM, a 5200rpm 320gb HDD and an Nvidia Quadro NVS 140M w/ 128mb of VRAM, and Windows 10 is ungodly slow. I know it's an old laptop, but it's new enough to where windows 10 should be usable on it. What component should I upgrade to speed it the forget up?

edit: forgot to include laptop product line
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 05:11:40 PM by Dragonslayer182 »

probably a new cpu or more ram

edit: actually if it's a laptop you probably can't change out the cpu so just get more ram

probably a new cpu or more ram

edit: actually if it's a laptop you probably can't change out the cpu so just get more ram
Thinkpad T61's are extremely upgradable, you can replace almost anything without soldering (Minus the video chip)

the ram is your problem :v my core 2 duo has 8gb (was upgraded from 4)

Some people have had problems with it, but thankfully you can revert back if you don't like it
you also shouldn't get it if you're concerned about privacy as i've been over many times, if you don't care that's fine