Author Topic: This infomercial popped up on my TV and I couldn't help but laugh...  (Read 2708 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJh0FZ-gdo

You just drink the holy water and all your debts disappear XDDD

actually i have a bottle of like 80-year-old holy water in a cross in my hallway
i dunno if it's still in there tho

actually i have a bottle of like 80-year-old holy water in a cross in my hallway
i dunno if it's still in there tho

what are you waiting for? drink that ish

Why is the smash bros symbol there

i better get $1,699

"let the power of god erase all of your debt"

ok!

the URL has "god" in it with the letters scrambled

it's a sign

the URL has "god" in it with the letters scrambled

it's a sign


please tell me this is a joke

the URL has "god" in it with the letters scrambled

it's a sign
I am gdo
Prsaie me


I've noticed a trend in the infomercial

Everyone he interviewed was black, Why?

I needed a good laugh after last night, thanks!



I've noticed a trend in the infomercial

Everyone he interviewed was black, Why?

I needed a good laugh after last night, thanks!
Louisiana most likely