Beware of the 10

Author Topic: Beware of the 10  (Read 1380 times)

Imagine it. Swimming in the open ocean. The water's warm. Very warm. You're just swimmin', swimmin' in that warm water. You see it, in the distance, a beach with white sand, perfect palm trees, and a thick jungle in the distance. You feel it. Right on the chest. The dolphins, rubbing against you as you swim. You begin to rise, as you ride the dolphin. You feel the dolphins rub past your nipples. You look down, 10 olympic gold medals hanging from your chest. With hair on your chest, hair on your chin, hair on your balls. As you dive into the wonderful warm water, you can see through the perfectly clear ocean water, then as you rise, you take the freshest, deepest breath. Exhaling through your nose goes the cleanest air. Walkin' on that soft white sand, into your beach house with your perfect 10 sitting on the bed with you as you watch Austin Powers. But, she doesn't wanna watch any more, so she gets up to turn off the TV. It's rather low, so she bends down to turn it off. "Don't look at my butt, teehee" she says. She actually wants you to look, even though she said to not to. But you didn't look. You didn't even think of looking. You didn't even want to look at that goddamn woman. It doesn't even matter, she just giggles as she turns off the TV. Sometimes you just gotta back off. Like, when you go to a doctors appointment and you're just sitting on the bed, ass naked, then the doctor comes in, clamps down on your snake, releasing a white, gooey substance. "Sir, you have gonorrhea."

TL;DR: It's so wrong, but it feels so good. When the road gets rocky, just jump into the ditch.

I thought this would be about Windows 10.

I have hair in all those places too. Does that mean I have gonorrhea?

Does this mean practice safe love?

watch as some game developers make this into a super forgeted up game

watch as some game developers make this into a super forgeted up game

on it

on it
It better beat out I Have No Mouth and Must Scream.

And still be loving clever about it.

It better beat out I Have No Mouth and Must Scream.

And still be loving clever about it.

not on it