Author Topic: Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like?  (Read 12269 times)

i loving hate eating anywhere that doesn't have music/background noise
the sounds of eating and stuff with the noises your mouth makes is loving disgusting
its always so audible and everyone in the room is doing it
i always end up leaving as soon as i can because i cringe so hard the entire time

coffee, fizzy/ carbonated drinks, fruit juices.
I basically only drink chocolate milk, water and tea.

Homoloveuals. They make me cringe. I also hate a lot of other things but I won't say them at the moment.

loving animals
So the animals themselves or is it the act of loving animals

Breasts.

I'm a heteroloveual who is attracted to women, but there is literally nothing about breasts that I find attractive. Whenever I mention this to anyone, they think I am absolutely loving nuts, and I can't figure out why. There is some serious brainwash-buttforgetery going on here.

inb4hurrrrfeget

Breasts.

I'm a heteroloveual who is attracted to women, but there is literally nothing about breasts that I find attractive. Whenever I mention this to anyone, they think I am absolutely loving nuts, and I can't figure out why. There is some serious brainwash-buttforgetery going on here.

inb4hurrrrfeget
hurrrrfeget

Breasts.

same

Breasts.
I don't like huge ones

just regular ones

however big those are

Mangos

I loving hate them

mushrooms

pickles

depends on what type of pickles

the sweet ones are the best

i don't like the rest