Author Topic: Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like?  (Read 12266 times)

It's boring
That's your opinion I guess. Fair enough.
buggy
No it's not? Since when?
bad story
i see you clearly didn't understand it. but again, opinions i guess.
won't get a sequel.
I'll believe it when I see it. Or rather, not see it. I don't know. I still like to hold out hope though.

No it's not?
there are a couple
on certain computers the lighting will stop working for the entire game starting at the Ravenholm chapters

Mint, coffee, caramel, chocolate, alcohol, licorice, and steak.

i see you clearly didn't understand it. but again, opinions i guess.
the room had a pretty stuffty story
i guess i just didnt understand it

The room is awesome what are you going on about.

That's your opinion I guess. Fair enough. Mostly because: HOLY BALLSACKS GIANT ROBOT ALIENS AND EXPLOSIONS WOAHAHAHH, oh wait puzzle.
No it's not? Since when? HL2:ep 1, couldn't progress the story due to a bug (or just me being a dumbass), HL2, when you had to get past the gate in the airboat, they wouldn't open it for me no matter what and i noclipped through but because of that I didn't have the airboat so I couldn't progress. HL2:Lost Coast, I was stuck in a church because the doors wouldn't open, the only thing motivating me to stay there was Gaben's lovey voice in the dev logs.
i see you clearly didn't understand it. but again, opinions i guess. I think it's just me because people tend to really like it
I'll believe it when I see it. Or rather, not see it. I don't know. I still like to hold out hope though. I honestly think HL3 is a myth

the room is masterpiece forget your gay stuff
but in all seriousness if you really wanted me to i could tell you what you missed if you told me the story as you understood it.

I've never experienced a single meaningful bug the entire time I've played Half Life 2 and it's episodes that comes to mind. That's actually kinda interesting,

You could beat the turret sections by crouching behind a jar of mayonnaise.

i thought hl2 was alright at best

I dont like

Nutella
HL2
Condiments

Our capitalist society.