SJWs "fix" video game females by making them chubby

Author Topic: SJWs "fix" video game females by making them chubby  (Read 6911 times)

pwnon i dont know what the forget youre doing but i want you to walk away from the computer and stop doing it

pwnon i dont know what the forget youre doing but i want you to walk away from the computer and stop doing it

he reminds me of you.

kimon's baby

kimon Jr.

don't let your memes be memes, kimon

why cant they accept that there ARE people that are skinny and have hourglass shapes, and that's the type of people women should strive to be, because it's never impossible not to be in good form, it's really all in the diet and how much exercise you do. I think the country is somewhat to blame, go to europe, japan, or really many other placed in the world, the cities are all more crowded, so people have to walk from place to place, they usually eat healthier food, of course they'll be in better shape.

here in america driving around instead of walking is encouraged, most americans have a terrible diet, and the very culture here encourages laziness

don't forget those pesky genes, but that's rare

I already represent at least 420% of it

I think I can speak for all of us when I say I wish it was zero percent.

he reminds me of you.

kimon's baby

kimon Jr.
My Beautiful Baby Boy

cherish him

all the memes made you both sterile

They shouldn't be changing women's body types in gaming, if it's reasonable that the women look like that. It wouldn't make sense for Lara Croft or Cortana to be a little on the chubby side, Lara scales mountains for christ sake and Cortana was simply just an AI designed to look like that. Woman do have different body types, some can be fit and still not have an hourglass shape, and society shouldn't tell them to change that because they literally can't. I'm not saying everyone is made to be fat, I'm saying not everyone is capable of having an hourglass shape because different body types exist.

They can promote more realistic body types for women, but this is certainly not the way to do it.

Also wtf is going on in this thread?

they fight for "equality"

unless you happen to weigh less than them lmao

Funny thing is that the whole thin privileged thing was actually a parody of white privilege lmao.

I think the country is somewhat to blame, go to europe, japan, or really many other placed in the world, the cities are all more crowded, so people have to walk from place to place, they usually eat healthier food, of course they'll be in better shape.

From intercontinental travel experience, Europe also smokes a lot, which reduces hunger meaning they eat less. Which isn't a great thing. But you are right, a lot of people walk or bike from place to place.

From intercontinental travel experience, Europe also smokes a lot, which reduces hunger meaning they eat less. Which isn't a great thing. But you are right, a lot of people walk or bike from place to place.
yeah smoking is more lax in Europe

what's the point of doing something like moving to another place just to adopt a healthier lifestyle and maybe lose weight when you're more vulnerable to the effects of smoking, which is pretty unlikely given the circumstances but ultimately irreversable
I think the country is somewhat to blame, go to europe, japan, or really many other placed in the world, the cities are all more crowded, so people have to walk from place to place, they usually eat healthier food, of course they'll be in better shape.
You want people to go live in more crowded and often less comfortable environments because you think it'll fix them?

That's so idealistic.

don't forget those pesky genes, but that's rare

turn off that pesky genetics

packing a little meat is fine if youre hot. but theres a certain line. if you look like a land whale youre not hot

its like a great man once said, if youre ugly either way go away