SJWs "fix" video game females by making them chubby

Author Topic: SJWs "fix" video game females by making them chubby  (Read 6875 times)

eh, as long as it makes them feel better about themselves i'm fine with it

kimon you are not ready

you must embrace your inner memer

DONT LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

JUST.....

DO IT

and like that a good joke ruined

hope it was worth it

sunday sunday sunday
moron's meme-off, the final showdown
be there, or don't

Fat acceptance is disgusting.
yes let's let people think that being unhealthy is ~beautiful~ and ~natural~

What I don't get about this is that all the these character have actual reasons to be skinny. They're most of them are adventurers or fighters or do something where it would make sense to have a slim, fit, physique. With the exception of "Bikini Girl", who isn't even a real character. Not really sure what they were doing with that one.

What I don't get about this is that all the these character have actual reasons to be skinny. They're most of them are adventurers or fighters or do something where it would make sense to have a slim, fit, physique.
exercise don't real in the world of tumblr

What I don't get about this is that all the these character have actual reasons to be skinny. They're most of them are adventurers or fighters or do something where it would make sense to have a slim, fit, physique. With the exception of "Bikini Girl", who isn't even a real character. Not really sure what they were doing with that one.
The bikini girl on the GTA V is a drawing of an actual already real woman too lol

I find it funny that the idea that "If you don't have an hourglass figure, your fat, ugly and it's unnatural" is most prominent in America, yet we're one of countries with the most obese people.

The bikini girl on the GTA V is a drawing of an actual already real woman too lol
b-but my unrealistic body standards for women!