Author Topic: YOU MAD YOU LOSE  (Read 14201 times)

Did you just ignore everything I said? Yeah obviously nobody is going to give him sympathy or admiration because his attempt at lying was so loving bad. Doesn't change the fact that he's enough of an starfish to try and fake real trauma that real victims suffer from for personal benefits.

Keep calling me a douche bag if you want. I'm not the one lying to you.

Did you just ignore everything I said? Yeah obviously nobody is going to give him sympathy or admiration because his attempt at lying was so loving bad. Doesn't change the fact that he's enough of an starfish to try and fake real trauma that real victims suffer from for personal benefits.

Keep calling me a douche bag if you want. I'm not the one lying to you.
i actually responded to every piece in your post, but ok

you done now?

i actually responded to every piece in your post, but ok

you done now?

You responded to one part of one point in an ignorant manner. At this rate I'm sure we'll be done very soon.

$10 on Rally winning

well of course. you don't bet on the horse with three legs.

You responded to one part of one point in an ignorant manner. At this rate I'm sure we'll be done very soon.
You're actually stupid because I responded to 99% of your post.

Swamp is using the real psychological trauma cased by rape and child abuse as a means of deceiving people on the internet into giving him sympathy, admiration, and attention. You are enabling this behavior.
im not admiring or sympathizing him at all so idk where the hell you got that from

Who's the ass/douche again?
You. And you still are, too.

Why am I immediately obligated to believe the previously banned for trolling/lying autist who legitimately cannot stop yapping about his pokemon special interest?
you don't have to believe it. no one believes it. just don't be a douchebag about it and move on lmfao

lost again

Stop trying and just drop it already. I'm done with the conversation. Let's not derail the thread further please.

You're actually not responding to anything you're just saying "im offended i dont wanna talk about it". Just because you didn't fall for the trick doesn't mean that the trick does not exist in the first place. Like, how is "You're a douchebag" an acceptable response to me questioning the validity of a known troll/liar/problem user, lol?

Just because your feelings are hurt doesn't mean you're right.

You're actually not responding to anything you're just saying "im offended i dont wanna talk about it". Just because you didn't fall for the trick doesn't mean that the trick does not exist in the first place. Like, how is "You're a douchebag" an acceptable response to me questioning the validity of a known troll/liar/problem user, lol?

UH

UH

LOST!

heh, showed that kid

I absolutely love how you keep trying to get the last word, like the situation matters to me anymore, lol.
Anyways I don't know how you haven't gotten the hint of shutting up about it already. And what do you mean fall for the trick? I haven't fallen for anything. Im just not going to bother him about it because, (here's the part where you dont seem to get) IF IT DID HAPPEN it's not the best thing to get on them about it.

anyways here's some ontopic stuff:

"I'm so cool I don't care anymore B)"

damn you're such a tryhard lol

damn you're such a tryhard lol
lmao you and rally have been on my ass for pages now in 2 threads after i have repeatedly requested to just drop it before the arguing even started

go away already

lmao you and rally have been on my ass for pages now in 2 threads after i have repeatedly requested to just drop it before the arguing even started

go away already

it takes two people to have an argument buddy