Author Topic: Escape; The Parody.  (Read 5837 times)

Push the blue button to disable the lasers and then exit the room through the door.

Push the blue button then leave.

I bet the blue button is a cheeseburger dispenser...

Shoot at the door again if possible.

Or it drops down a companion cube that you must drop into a fire to beat the level

Two items appear under the desk. One seems to be a golden ring of some sort, and the other a hammer, with a light-blue hammer head. The light-blue hue doesn't seem to be from paint, so maybe it's made of a special material...

Whats on the underside of the table before you leave, go check.

You check under the desk; There seems to be some sort of switch under here, along with a panel; You also note that the panel isn't locked, just closed.

Shoot at the door again if possible.

You pull the trigger on the shotgun, but there's no ammo inside it. And you sure aren't dragging any ammo around with you. I guess you wasted your only shot blasting a door. Oh well, you keep it for later.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 07:42:36 PM by Bushido »

Open the panel and study what is inside.

Flip the switch on the panel

You flip the switch. The panel opens, and a crowbar falls out the bottom.

A computer voice says "That is not a hand-held portal device. Oops."

Start crowbaring the stuff out of anything
Then step out of the door and hit zombies with crowbars.

Well theres nothing on the panel above the red and blue button, try putting that golden ring on there

In Reality v2 I can teleport where ever I like thus I want to teleport there. Draw that :cookieMonster:

You decide to put the golden ring on the panel above the yellow and blue buttons. As you're trying to find a way to attach it, you recognize it as one of the Rings of Sonic The Hedgehog fame.

You keep it for later; Remember, always keep 1 ring on you at all times!

You get the crowbar and get ready to go on a rampage.

Suddenly, the computer voice says "The door's open..."

Disregard what the stupid thing said, it's been wrong before, somehow...