Author Topic: Escape; The Parody.  (Read 5838 times)

Basically, it's escape the room, only with multiple levels, more views, and (slightly) better graphics, and a plot! :D

Just post what you wanna do, and I'll make the scene change or whatever depending on what you do.

A computer voice echos: "Welcome to an alternate reality. We hope you like your stay in Reality V2."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 01:54:19 PM by Bushido »

Try to open the door, stomp on the rug, try to pry the panels off the wall, and try to find the crowbar.

Examine the big red shiny button, Push those buttons lots of times and see what happens. Then push the bi g red one lots of times.

You press the big red button. The room's color becomes inverted. There seems to be a warped area on the ground.

Tear at the rug and try to find the source of the distortion.

You touch the rug. It turns to a bunch of 0s and 1s and disappears.
It seems that a non-inverted shotgun was the cause of the anomaly.

A computer voice says "NiCe ShOtGuN. ThErE iS A GlItCh NoW. AnD By ThAt I MeAn ThErE's OvEr 9000".

Another computer voice says "Nine thousand?! ONOZ!"

I pick up the shotgun and shoot a rather large set of holes in the door.

You shoot the shotgun at the door. Suddenly, the door glows blue and all the bullets come flying back at you. You, via incredible luck, dodge every shell that you fired. On the bright side, there seems to be bullet holes in the wall.

Press yellow button on table (it matches yellow cirlce on door.)

I play Crimson Room, instead.

Shout yourself, become a ghost, walk through door.

You just killed my forum game, thanks.

Press yellow button on table (it matches yellow cirlce on door.)

You consider committing Self Delete, but 2 of the little voices in your head say push the yellow button. Obediently, you do so. The light on the door dims; It's probably not locked now, and you should go through it, if the big, red, floating arrow is any help. But who would trust an arrow?

Whats on the underside of the table before you leave, go check.