Model Open Source - Model Dump

Author Topic: Model Open Source - Model Dump  (Read 4608 times)

Model Dump

Ive made quite a few models in the past years, however I have nothing to do with them. In this topic Ill be listing all models I have in reserve that Id like to see be used. Id like to see things done with these models that Ive literally been sitting on for years.

If you want to get a model you can either: PM me directly asking for the models in question / ask in topic for a link.

If you have any questions as to what a model is, click on it for a 3D preview with proper titles.

If you would rather look through the complete listings of my p3d account Ill link the folders:

Bots
Hats (Hat Mod Models)
Instruments (Instrument Mod Models)
Misc.
Weapons

Important
- Non-linked models are not for grabs
- Models will not come with textures unless asked for
- Delivery times may vary due to scheduling
- Delivery will come in the form of a PM to the recipient in .obj format (Specify format otherwise)

Models - Misc.
---

Money:

Foods:

Clothes: (Im going to be making more at some point. I do have plans for these.)

Items:

Bots, Playertypes and AIs
---

Weapons
---

Melee:

Ranged:

this is one of the most wonderful things that i have seen

Wow, i really want to download this!

These models are awesome. These are gonna help me learn a lot.

you use blender, right? any of those playertypes animated? they could be handy references

you use blender, right? any of those playertypes animated? they could be handy references
He uses milkshape and doesn't do animating.
These are amazing models, Mr.

Is it ok if I call you the shape master?

Oh, somehow I had him confused with Demian. Oh well.

Wow.
The charger and beserker look incredibly cool.
A lot of these actually.

By the way, are you not just releasing them publicly to kinda prevent misuse or want to have some idea what they are being used for?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 10:04:42 AM by lordician »

Dangit, I made a coin that looks the exact same yesterday hahaha. You have good skillz sir, I sent a PM

Wow.
The charger and beserker look incredibly cool.
A lot of these actually.

By the way, are you not just releasing them publicly to kinda prevent misuse or want to have some idea what they are being used for?

Mostly misuse issues, but I'm fully willing to give any of these models to anyone who asks.
I figure if somebody takes the time to ask me directly for something it'd be more likely to be used.

I also forgot to mention that some of these models will be requested more than once. Not sure if any confusion will come from that.

Are you taking suggestions at all? These models are fantastic.

thank you for this
now i can try animating a skeleton

I could really use food and cash models. Making a DayZ type server with emphasis on exploration, and it's surprisingly hard to come across good food models. I've successfully incorporated the use of items in the hunger mod I'm using, but the Legacy food pack just doesn't do justice... especially how they look.