who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74509 times)

what the forget are you talking about. a year and a half ago I was 20 and moving to Portland and building a forum and working full time. No, I was not trolling kids on a loving lego game.
yeah i remember it now, it wasn't you. i remember a lot of people thinking it was you or some stuff like that.

i wonder why badspot hasn't banned iban yet.

has be broken a rule? There's no feasible reason to ban iban, he's not all that dangerous and both of them (as in, badspot and iban) are smart enough to know that iban wont spam the forum with research or something.

has be broken a rule? There's no feasible reason to ban iban, he's not all that dangerous and both of them (as in, badspot and iban) are smart enough to know that iban wont spam the forum with research or something.
That time he came back he was banned almost immediately though. I figure badspot's letting him stay this once, and I guess it's fine since he hasn't left this thread yet.

He has broken a rule. He's a real brother tho soooo...

idk what to tell you. it's working just fine for me
here's the wikipedia page for it, I guess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XMPP

oh stuff it was just the mobile site looking weird lol my b

didn't he burn down his house or something

also he was a creep
erm did he do it in real life?

erm did he do it in real life?
no he did it in virtual reality on mars

People who make up random stuff about me are the best. I have like, this legacy of being Cartman-esque.

Someone else burned down the house. There was a felony conviction involved.

Release the v3 please, it Will be cool, il still remember the beta...