Why won't these loving lines go away

Author Topic: Why won't these loving lines go away  (Read 2590 times)

One look at the pics at the top of this topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=280102.0

And many of you see my pain, and a lot of you deal with it too

So how do I get rid this annoying stuff that I've put up with all this time?

It never occurred before the shadow/shader update, but wasn't that supposed to make the graphics about 50% better for the ~20% of the community that can run them? Why do these ugly lines remain?

I've never been able to run shaders/shadows. All the update did for me was remove gameplay elements that I commonly used, and created these stupid ugly lines.

Although nothing is more annoying than when I create a model and I'm trying to get a normal screenshot of it, but I can't get the angle I want because of these stupid loving lines. Seriously about to start looking for a v20 download just to get decent screenshots of my stuff

Anyways, I can't force anti-aliasing either so don't suggest that, any ideas?

as said in the thread,,,
if anti-aliasing was a thing in blockland it wouldn't show
there's some way to force it but idk how

-quote-

Anyways, I can't force anti-aliasing either so don't suggest that, any other ideas?

because badspot's lazy
this problem started occuring in v20 and has yet to be fixed

Anyways, I can't force anti-aliasing either so don't suggest that, any ideas?

Why not?

what are we talking about

what are we talking about
Weird green lines you see in water at a specific angle

Noone ever found a fix

Weird green lines you see in water at a specific angle

Noone ever found a fix
oh i see
isn't that a problem a lot of games have

oh i see
isn't that a problem a lot of games have
Yeah. If you want to write a revolutionary rendering engine for Badspot that fixes all texture filtering issues, feel free. Otherwise, get used to it.

He's talking about the sharp "cutty" looking edges of stuff, not the green lines in the water.
Normally I'd say use temporal anti-aliasing, but that makes other shadows look a bit weird.

Make sure adaptive anti-aliasing is enabled on your Intel HD 3D settings

When using my card on high performance, I experience this because it disables anti-aliasing for a small speed boost. What I do is take a screenshot in all green or fusia background, then cut it out in paint.net using the wand tool
You can resize the image like 2px and paint.net will auto-smooth the edges making it look a bit better

no he's talking about the water one

Yeah. If you want to write a revolutionary rendering engine for Badspot that fixes all texture filtering issues, feel free. Otherwise, get used to it.
Didn't do this before the S/S update. Looks fine in v20.

-brosnip

No, I was talking about the pink lines in the water, and the green ones on the land. Click link @ read OP