Blockland on Cheap Chromebook! (Proof)

Author Topic: Blockland on Cheap Chromebook! (Proof)  (Read 2689 times)

ontopic: type metrics(fps); into console and record again.
When he was on Xon's Unlimited Mining X, it looked like 60 FPS (or more)

got no problem adding a new video, but I will do it later and set up a real camera

stop bandwagoning. i haven't done anything to you.

You need to stop jumping into pc threads and talking bullstuff, I'm almost certain the other thread you made about your pc was just clickbait. What kind of guy makes thermal paste with petroleum jelly and toothpaste, that doesn't even work.

To OP, your better off streaming Blockland to your laptop using in-home streaming from your main rig.

To OP, your better off streaming Blockland to your laptop using in-home streaming from your main rig.
Sure if I wanted to stay in the native OS; There is a plethora of problems with this yes and I don't intend on using as my main means of playing on Blockland I did it for stuffs and giggles and expected it to crawl. Much to my surprise it doesn't crawl it ran just fine, I don't have access to my main rig right now because we just had an international move back to the U.S. so it is over the ocean in a boat (scares the stuff out of me).

Wait what the forget? Setro posted about making thermal paste out of toothpaste and petroleum jelly? Setro it might be best if you made another poem and left... make it an erotic one this time!

Dude this clearly is not my first account I've been banned a few times and finally learned to not stuff post, I'm not bandwagoning you are a confirmed handicap to me I have been around since your contraception on this forum and actually was friends with you for a short while when I first met you in game.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:45:39 PM by Mule »

you're an alt?
what was your main?

you're an alt?
what was your main?
Completely the opposite, your bandwagoning on him, hes trying to discuss the fact he was able to run blockland on this and your off topic starting stuff over an alt.

Come on Setro , you know better.

that's not bandwagoning you're clueless

setro lol just a tip
don't be the first post in a thread. because everyone will read what you say. and if you write something stupid everyone will respond. and then this topic happens.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:07:26 PM by -Setro- »

So on topic there appears to be an issue with it saving its cache.db, Its seems to make a new one every time you start it which might be a glitch with linux and wine or it might be because of Blockland portable

It's still x86 architecture, it's really not that impressive. Blockland wouldn't run on an ARM chromebook, Badspot would need to release a version compiled for ARM

It's still x86 architecture, it's really not that impressive. Blockland wouldn't run on an ARM chromebook, Badspot would need to release a version compiled for ARM
It is impressive considering the hardware I guarantee that if this machine was running windows it would not be able to play it smoothly because of the resource consumption of the OS itself. And we all know Badspot is never going to release for arm or release the source for us to compile it.

It is impressive considering the hardware I guarantee that if this machine was running windows it would not be able to play it smoothly because of the resource consumption of the OS itself. And we all know Badspot is never going to release for arm or release the source for us to compile it.
If ARM gets popular enough and there aren't game-breaking bugs with ARM, there will probably be an ARM release.

If ARM gets popular enough and there aren't game-breaking bugs with ARM, there will probably be an ARM release.
there will not be ever
guaranteed