Author Topic: I loving hate afrocentrists  (Read 2517 times)

if this isn't satire, it's a prime example of poe's law, and i'm going to choose to continue believing that they're doing it on purpose, because then it's hilarious and i'd rather laugh than be disappointed

capitalism, patriarchy and imperialism are not buzz words lol.
i decided to pull that word out of nowhere and briefly looked it up unsure of if it actually fit and decided to use it anyway w/e. didn't know what other word would get across the idea

I don't think it's satire trust me

It's not satire because it's not making fun of afrocentrism in an obvious tone. If it was trying to be satirical it's really bad satire
I don't think it's satire trust me
then why'd you post:
The only thing that makes me think that it's not satire are how he has literally hundreds of videos just like that
unless I'm misunderstanding what you said

but if you think it's real ok so do i

It's not satire because it's not making fun of afrocentrism in an obvious tone. If it was trying to be satirical it's really bad satirethen why'd you post:unless I'm misunderstanding what you said

but if you think it's real ok so do i
yeah you're misunderstanding what i said

yeah you're misunderstanding what i said
could you rephrase because "the only thing that makes me think it's not satire" implies that there's only one factor in which he's not being satirical?

I can't sit here and watch "its" videos. I get too angry. She/he generalizes white people, yet she criticizes whites for generalizing.

could you rephrase because "the only thing that makes me think it's not satire" implies that there's only one factor in which he's not being satirical?
i may have worded it awkardly but that doesn't warrant you to jump down my throat. Drop it

i may have worded it awkardly but that doesn't warrant you to jump down my throat. Drop it
I mean if you want people to understand what you're saying you have to word it properly, lol.

I mean if you want people to understand what you're saying you have to word it properly, lol.
he worded it well enough

the passive aggressiveness is killing me wow

I can't actually tell what gender that is

it's got the voice of a girl but the face of a man.