Author Topic: I loving hate afrocentrists  (Read 2594 times)

I'm waiting for this to turn into a 200+ post thread arguing about absolutely nothing.

he/she reminds me of ruby rhod from 5th element jesus

Afrocentrist sounds like monday lover from the word, i hate mondays too

his voice made me commit seppuku

I'm waiting for this to turn into a 200+ post thread arguing about absolutely nothing.
Except there's absolutely nothing to argue about at the moment. Nobody here is even siding with the video or will.

nah I think he's serious
"...we can only assimilate white culture, because white culture is the dominant culture and white supremacy captialism patriarchy imperialism, girl! How you don't know that, Lucy?"

ya ok

also look at the top comment

this is so obviously satire and it's legitimately funny when you realise that
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:09:16 PM by otto-san »

"Black people cannot appropriate white culture, they can only assimilate into it, because white culture is the dominant culture..."
"...and white supremacy capitalism patriarchy imperialism!'

Wait gah otto-san
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:09:10 PM by Blockchip »

"...we can only assimilate white culture, because white culture is the dominant culture and white supremacy captialism patriarchy imperialism, girl! How you don't know that, Lucy?"
um what does this prove exactly?
ya ok

also look at the top comment
you know it's a common tactic to get people angry when you feel like the words you said have an effect on them

it's bannable here but this wouldn't be the first time someone gets people riled up while still sticking to their beliefs.

do I need to make a sequel to my huffington post rant

I thought this had something to do with afros.

um what does this prove exactly?
singling out the important bit:

"...and white supremacy captialism patriarchy imperialism..."

it's such a ridiculous, meaningless, and nonsensical string of buzzwords that there's absolutely no way it could possibly be serious

especially when followed by such a genuine "how do you not know that??????"

but then look at his other videos
where its the exact same thing
over and over again

im confused as to whether its a man or woman
the person + video is generally cringy and its kinda like the bitchy kind of feminism except with black people
also pianos arent from africa it was invented by bartolomeo cristofori

The only thing that makes me think that it's not satire are how he has literally hundreds of videos just like that

He also tries to provide "facts" and really tries to back up his arguments

it's such a ridiculous, meaningless, and nonsensical string of buzzwords that there's absolutely no way it could possibly be serious
capitalism, patriarchy and imperialism are not buzz words lol.

sure if he added actual context instead of saying them in succession maybe it'd be more believable that he was trolling

doesn't stop anyone on here or in the comments section from getting offended, anyways.
The only thing that makes me think that it's not satire are how he has literally hundreds of videos just like that

He also tries to provide "facts" and really tries to back up his arguments
if you think it's satire for the most part why are you offended lol