Author Topic: College Thread  (Read 1440 times)

Not an actually megathread like the last one because Im too lazy to keep updating it but curious for those who are starting college or already in college or already graduated, where are you going, what year, what are you study and what should I expect

Im going to be a freshman at UMass Amherst this fall and I'm studying Building and Construction Technology and I feel like its gonna be a pretty crazy year but a lot of fun I mean I am going to ZooMass

haha forget school

but seriously does anyone know how a military scholarship works? like how can i get school from being in the military

haha forget school

but seriously does anyone know how a military scholarship works? like how can i get school from being in the military
well, you could join the army and get deployed or something THEN get scholarships
or you could join the reserve or national guard, both require going through basic training however
its a little complicated

haha forget school

but seriously does anyone know how a military scholarship works? like how can i get school from being in the military
You should go and talk to a recruiter

I'm graduated and probably gonna do college physics and calculus this semester.

Starting my freshman year at Maryville University this fall in Interactive Design.

I'm graduated and probably gonna do college physics and calculus this semester.

fun /nosarcasm

I was planning to go to Universidad de Buenos Aires to do the CBC (Common basic cycle) and then head over to the Facultad de Ciencias Veterinarias de Buenos Aires.

Just finished my summer semester at Georgia State University. I got 2 & 1/2 weeks till fall and I move back in. College is great!


I'm applying this fall. Does that count?

one of my friends is at UMass
the others are at other nearby colleges



Sophomore, studying mechanical engineering at Texas A&M. I hear engineering takes more of your time than other majors, but you end up with better pay, and imo more interesting work