Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins  (Read 10142 times)

Wouldn't call it stuffposting. I dramad the tribal people and the badmin. Not the fact Tez made the prisoners black.
dramaing tribals is dumb because it won't change anything.  They have the right to say what they want as long as an authority figure doesn't stop them.  And besides, they were probably joking anyways.  Grow a pair.

Dramaing tezuni/his server/his admins is also dumb because it won't change anything.  You simply added to the already extensive pile of dramas on him and his server and added to the huge basket of filler that we call the drama section. This board really has the potential to identify and sometimes fix problems in our community, ie skateaton, but all too often it is misused by people like you taking tiny stuff that you should deal with on a one to one basis and instead making another one liner drama.  At least you had SOME pictures though.

Why do people keep making threads about this server?
We get it, you don't like, neither does that other guy. Stop making more threads just because there isn't one right there on the top of the front page.

Congrats, a personally signed ban missile is now headed to your location.
The unloaded nerf gun is still being pointed between my eyes, I'm assuming?

i'm honestly surprised you aren't banned yet with the way you're acting

op has been posting in drama a lot

rip jcm

I've already seen a thread about boycotting his server

couldnt you just have the head and hands still be the player's chosen color and avoid this entire problem

couldnt you just have the head and hands still be the player's chosen color and avoid this entire problem
For the millionth loving time, That wasn't even what the drama was about. It was about me getting free banned and OTHER people being tribal.

For the millionth loving time, That wasn't even what the drama was about. It was about me getting free banned and OTHER people being tribal.
it wasn't directed at you

Yet they continue to wonder Why [size=100pt]NOBODY[/size]Like the staff of Tezuni.

Yet they continue to wonder Why NOBODY Like the staff of Tezuni
I've never seen the abuse, people only have problems with the staff if they cause them.