RE: Captainsparklez owns a Bentley Continental...

Author Topic: RE: Captainsparklez owns a Bentley Continental...  (Read 3792 times)

Never understood the point of locking a topic like that, seems like a pretty dumb thing to do.
because you forget that other people can also make new topics

Molten is willing to get buttblasted over anything as long as it means he gets his hour in the limelight.

Molten is willing to get buttblasted over anything as long as it means he gets his hour in the limelight.

next week he's going to be stomping his feet because somebody out there got a scuff mark on their pillow case or smth

next week he's going to be stomping his feet because somebody out there got a scuff mark on their pillow case or smth
I am surprised he didn't go into the obvious route and start a massive stuff fest over ponies or some other fandom.

he did the equivalent of saying
UR A POOPY HEAD then covering his ears and yelling LALALALALAL
you can't try to take the high road when you say something edgy then lock your thread before people can give input or reply

That's not even a cringeworthy modification. Its so minor its not even funny.

if you want to talk about modifications that aren't okay though...

um WOW who goes through the process to make those?

it's like someone put a sticker on their gun in CSGO but worse and more friendy

um WOW who goes through the process to make those?
u tryin to find someone to buy one from huh

u tryin to find someone to buy one from huh

lolno, but it's kinda funny

moltenkitten being an idiot whats new

cringed hard.

I hope whoever made that will die horribly in an oven.

I don't understand why he locked the thread from earlier. Probably one of the stupidest moves I've seen him do.

The car looks awesome in my opinion. I'd drive that with no shame. Interesting that he's driving slower than all the cars on that interstate though.