Author Topic: my experiance with salvia  (Read 948 times)

since i think the thread for rec drugs is dead. and i know u all tatally care about this.

ive been smoking 10xsalvia divinarium for a few days. been working my way through a 1 gram.

so im smoking it through my hookah since i dont have a pipe or anything else.

the first time was with a little. i felt my body be cut into three peices and sucked into a black hole.

the second major trip was when i was with my girlfriend in a tent. i smoked a lot and i "left" and visited kung fu panda at a train station for a few seconds (which was actually five minutes)

the second major trip was when i was at my computer desk and everything was made out of small people with red pants and white shirts. and they were made out of smaller people, and so on and so o. and they kept saying samost.

this one tonight was where i was made out of three boxes. and i was surrounded by boxes. and the boxes had new anchors in them saying "you ruin christma-" they said that over and over. and then the boxes started to fold in. and soo there was one box left. and it was trying to escape. and i had to finish the news anchors scentence to let them escape. so i shouted "MAS" and the trip sorta ended.

so yeah. do drugs kids!

The drug rec thread was posted in like a few days or so ago, it isn't dead.

The drug rec thread was posted in like a few days or so ago, it isn't dead.
oh i havnt been here in awhile

ive done salvia several times

first time i saw the whole back to the future movie within 30 seconds

second time i rolled on the ground once then got up still thinking i was rolling. i then saw the simpsons in a fractal state of some sort and could control their feelings

EDIT: i felt like stuff after both trips
kinda like when you dont sleep for 4 days

i choke on my saliva a lot