Author Topic: how did you get your username v421  (Read 2206 times)

just slapped the name on there tbh

i really, really liked playing tes: oblivion
a lot

Forums name: Random stuff I made up because I liked he color blue and cats, the 43 bit I just don't know why
In-game name: Bushi Neko 13, Basically I just shortened the word Bushido (the of the warrior in Japanese) and Neko because a I like cats and Japanese culture.The 13 is because I like that number because I was born on the 13th of December 2001, and it has been a lucky number to me rather than an unlucky one.
And everyone looked at me weirdly the Thursday Decmeber 12th 2013 because my birthday was Friday the 13th, and because I have a black cat because superstition was and sadly still is a thing.

On older accounts I made before I stuck with Bushi Neko 13 have different names like Cerlean Neko or Cerlean  Lemon

From a German sports car in a Japanese racing game in 2006.

Forums name: Random stuff I made up because I liked he color blue and cats, the 43 bit I just don't know why
In-game name: Bushi Neko 13, Basically I just shortened the word Bushido (the of the warrior in Japanese) and Neko because a I like cats and Japanese culture.The 13 is because I like that number because I was born on the 13th of December 2001, and it has been a lucky number to me rather than an unlucky one.
And everyone looked at me weirdly the Thursday Decmeber 12th 2013 because my birthday was Friday the 13th, and because I have a black cat because superstition was and sadly still is a thing.

On older accounts I made before I stuck with Bushi Neko 13 have different names like Cerlean Neko or Cerlean  Lemon
I feel your pain, Jan 13th

well

i like to pick names out of complete random or in relation to a mood i'm experiencing, however blood.fm came because i was listening to a song called "Fonk FM" and the next artist I listened to was "bl00dwave".

the unholy demon spawn of LimeOre (Minecraft name) and Waterberry (Old blockland name)

steam train played spore
named planet shiz ma niz
i took shiz, extended it, and slapped a 04 on it.

i just thought of it instantly

My old username was my IRL initials "SCG". I decided to turn that into a catchy, short word and "Skig" was born.