Battle for Blockland Server Topic [SERVER OFFLINE]

Author Topic: Battle for Blockland Server Topic [SERVER OFFLINE]  (Read 1668 times)

-Ghost-
Primary : Silenced pistol
Secondary: cloak and dagger
Melee: throwing knife

what T+T doesn't even have a silenced pistol

also this class is extremely underpowered and i see no use to use it

In my opinion "Gun man" is bad for the reasons of... Almost like a scout just more guns and I guess he is slower than scout

And the covert pistol is a silenced weapon in T+T... Do you have all the skins for T+T?

In my opinion "Gun man" is bad for the reasons of... Almost like a scout just more guns and I guess he is slower than scout

And the covert pistol is a silenced weapon in T+T... Do you have all the skins for T+T?

I didn't enable all of them, let me check

I think Gunman might need a heavier selection of weapons

edit: made Gunman less of a wimp and more of a tank
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:09:16 PM by Cone² »

I have been fleshing out the classes and tidying up the page.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 08:54:50 PM by Cone² »

I believe I have a good design for the classes so far, I'll be hosting in a few days in private and continuing work on the map.

Why do most TDMs or whatever with the Class system have similar classes to Team Fortress 2, such as Boss battles.

Why do most TDMs or whatever with the Class system have similar classes to Team Fortress 2, such as Boss battles.
did they add a neon green deflector in the Gun Mettle update

Mainly because TF2 has most of the general ideas for classes. Fast weaker class, slower stronger class, so on and so forth. Their classes cover most grounds, so its just easier and simple to use the basis of what TF2 classes have, and harder to make classes that may stray from the norm (mainly due to the lack of ideas).

did they add a neon green deflector in the Gun Mettle update
Yes, but it's pink. :cookieMonster:

Mainly because TF2 has most of the general ideas for classes. Fast weaker class, slower stronger class, so on and so forth. Their classes cover most grounds, so its just easier and simple to use the basis of what TF2 classes have, and harder to make classes that may stray from the norm (mainly due to the lack of ideas).
i see
-snip-
lmao

If anybody would like to beta test once I get my router (which is currently making progress from Kansas to Illinois) just send me a pm and we'll work something out.

cone asked me to bump this because he is lazy

i mean the names for boss battle classes are literally taken from gang garrison 2

i mean the names for boss battle classes are literally taken from gang garrison 2
Yeah

A late bump but Battle for Blockland's classes are almost complete.