Author Topic: help with emails and VPN/proxy  (Read 2612 times)

thanks, know anything about a proxy? its to mask my home ip so my accounts don't get flaged and chain baned.
Making accounts just to sell gold?
Isnt this kinda falling under spam accounts?

>selling gold

Just get a job lol

as a student its a side gig it can make really good cash.

Making accounts just to sell gold?
Isnt this kinda falling under spam accounts?

I don't see how that has to do anything with the forums, I've read the rules before posting this and nothing is wrong with me doing this.

I don't see how that has to do anything with the forums, I've read the rules before posting this and nothing is wrong with me doing this.
I was referring to spamming accounts on whatever game youre trying to make these accounts on
but if im getting something wrong, then i guess ill just shut my mouth here

as a student its a side gig
a part time job is also a good side gig
a far better $/hr turnout too

it can make really good cash.
no it can't lol
Go on google and search for the going rate for gold for whatever game this is.
It's dirt cheap because it's stolen gold from stolen accounts, with maybe (depending on the game and how viable low level farming is) a little bit of farmed gold from many computers each running several VMs, with automated bot software.
A single guy running a game on his home computer isn't going to be able to sell his gold at a competetive rate, at least not without going well under the $/hr earnings that even a minimum wage job will give you

what is this game
like what the duck are you trying to even do

a part time job is also a good side gig
a far better $/hr turnout too
no it can't lol
Go on google and search for the going rate for gold for whatever game this is.
It's dirt cheap because it's stolen gold from stolen accounts, with maybe (depending on the game and how viable low level farming is) a little bit of farmed gold from many computers each running several VMs, with automated bot software.
A single guy running a game on his home computer isn't going to be able to sell his gold at a competetive rate, at least not without going well under the $/hr earnings that even a minimum wage job will give you

First you assume I live in the us. Second rate is pretty good actually making more then 100$ per day is possible (infact you could make triple that but since im just a single guy i'll make 100-140$ a day). And im not trying to be a gold selling website just a seller who can make good money for doing nothing.

First you assume I live in the us. Second rate is pretty good actually making more then 100$ per day is possible (infact you could make triple that but since im just a single guy i'll make 100-140$ a day). And im not trying to be a gold selling website just a seller who can make good money for doing nothing.

Made the account when i lived in the usa, My mistake I thought that was changed so just disregard that.

Now to calculate in on how much money you're really earning, you need to factor in bandwidth cost, electricity cost etc. Running multiple instances very quickly runs up your bandwidth and even if you have an "unlimited" plan, the internet company will start throttling you justifying it with the 'fair use' policy.

Now to calculate in on how much money you're really earning, you need to factor in bandwidth cost, electricity cost etc. Running multiple instances very quickly runs up your bandwidth and even if you have an "unlimited" plan, the internet company will start throttling you justifying it with the 'fair use' policy.

Um Im not asking for the costs or not if you don't want to help me with what was stated in the OP then don't post anymore tbh.

And time taken to find a buyer

Extremely double for basic economic reasons. If it was that easy to get that much money (I mean jesus forget what you're claiming is several times greater than what most retail/fastfood/etc workers make), then more people would be doing it, thus driving prices down due to high supply/competition.

When I used to play Mabinogi, the money making method that I, and most of my guildies used (except for buying/selling NX) was to run a dungeon repeatedly until a page needed for a skill quest dropped, then sell it. That page sold pretty consisitently for 1.2m. If I sold that amount of gold I'd get like $3. For at least an hour or two of work to get the gold, not including however much it would take to find a buyer for the gold. A minimum wage job would pay 2-4 times that amount. Without knowing what game you're doing, I can't find/say equivalent rates, but they're most likely the same.

Um Im not asking for the costs or not if you don't want to help me with what was stated in the OP then don't post anymore tbh.
The problem is that your solution will not lead to the desired outcome

seems like he completely missed my post/question
what is this game
like what the duck are you trying to even do

protonmail.ch is good private email.

Can't say I know any free VPN's that aren't crap. I'd recommend just paying for a cheap one, anything paid is pretty much guaranteed to be 100x better than a free one.

protonmail.ch is good private email.

Can't say I know any free VPN's that aren't crap. I'd recommend just paying for a cheap one, anything paid is pretty much guaranteed to be 100x better than a free one.

Vpn or proxy I just need something diffrent from my ip