Author Topic: Local Chat+  (Read 1601 times)

I thought if anyone could modify the script from the local chat mod and add it with more features, and a few tweaks. Here's a list that would be great.

* Talking animations would play instead of doing nothing after a message is sent to local chat or global.

* OOC chat, by using the team chat key. An RTB pref would be added for enabling this feature.

* A RTB preference for turning off that star thing. It would use a check box.

* Another RTB preference for enabling or disabling the mod instead of typing /L to toggle it each time you play Blockland with this mod.

* Compatibility with this great mod? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=227670.0

* Disabling that bottomprint message that notifies which players have heard you, if any others need/wanted it, an RTB pref would go with this.

Some other mods don't have the talking animation when the player sends a message. So that's the main reason why I ask if someone can modify the script for my needs. The features would be great as well!

Here's the specific mod I'm talking about.

http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile1c88.html?id=2384
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:03:07 PM by Spartan224 »

Come on, these features can't be that hard.

-bump-
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 10:42:06 PM by Spartan224 »

So why don't you figure out how to do it? Beggars can't be choosers.

Hey, this is a place to suggest and request. I'd love to modify the add-on, but I know nothing about coding or the Torque script. Sure, I'd love to learn but it just takes time for me. So sorry.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 12:36:39 AM by Spartan224 »

You're right, they won't be too hard, especially the prefs part of it. Unfortunately I don't really feel like toying with this right now.

I don't really feel like toying with this right now.

Alright. If you do get the chance it would be superior.

Sounds cool
Could go well with my zombase remake

Sounds cool
Could go well with my zombase remake

Yeah, I need this for my ZS based maps.