Poll

What kind of space station should i make?

Space station (Futuristic)
1 (50%)
Space station (Modern)
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: (possibly) Upcoming server: Space trouble  (Read 2409 times)

oh this will probably be good

I know what song to play whilst on this server

Space Oddity by David Bowie.

holy stuff i didnt enable notification

But the idea is kinda dead, made a spaceship and a guy told me it was stuff but idk have been working on a space station recently

may i make a text to speech addon ?
im not joking
i would kill for that

may i make a text to speech addon ?
im not joking
i would kill for that

Sounds cool, sure :]

What if it became like Moonbase Alpha xD

I might have what you need. Wait here.

I am at my cabin again, can't watch vids and stuff for a couple of days
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:58:49 AM by some random idiot »

If you can load a webpage you can load a video, but lucky for you I wouldn't be making a video just to show you space stuff now would I?

My grandparents lives at my cabin until their new house is built, and they can only use limited internet before paying, so watching videos would drain to much :/

I might have what you need. Wait here.

Introducing the United Space Station
- Radiance -

-
If you look closely on the 2nd floor, you can see my avatar as a size comparison to the space station. This is an unfinished project that me and a couple friends were working on while I hosted publicly. People came and gave opinions about how they would want to play, the things they would want to see, etc. The game itself was supposed to be a continuous space station maintenance minigame, while space marines simultaneously had to defend against an invasion of aliens from the bottom floor trying to move up.

The save file has props, room parts, a minimap for the station, two mechs (one unfinished), a pre-made bathroom shell, and functional events on MOST things (basketball hoops, scoreboard, toilets, cactus, showers, incinerator room, storage container, etc).

I'm not trying to release this save file publicly, but if you're interested in the file for use with your project, I don't mind messaging you it.

Man, that looks awesome! Might try to make my own first, i'll see. What do you use to get up the floors? Stairs, ladders or just plain out the fact that there is no gravity in space?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:25:03 AM by some random idiot »

I utilized the elevator mod. Not kalphiter's stuffty glassfloor one, the one where you can build on it and its moving bricks. All in the center of the station, 4 lifts.

I utilized the elevator mod. Not kalphiter's stuffty glassfloor one, the one where you can build on it and its moving bricks. All in the center of the station, 4 lifts.

Ah ok, i got the environment settings mod or whatever it was called, allows me to change gravity, can come in handy.