Author Topic: Collision  (Read 540 times)

I'm having trouble understanding the part on collision, found here. can anyone help? Then again it might just be my ADHD.

I'm having trouble understanding the part on collision, found here. can anyone help? Then again it might just be my ADHD.
Can't modify that, so what I meant was vehicle collision :p

what are you having trouble understanding about it?
and probably belongs in the modification section

Now, for collision. This has to be a low poly outline of your model, preferably just a cube. And in order for it to work you must make a new empty and name it Col0. Then parent your cube to Col0 and parent Col0 to shape. If you don't know what i'm talking about go to the weapons/items chapter.
Make sure you name your cube Col, I don't know why but the game will start complaining in the console that it needs to be named Col, or LosCol. It does no harm but people don't like having console spam in their console.
what of this have you done?

what are you having trouble understanding about it?
and probably belongs in the modification section
what of this have you done?
1: I'm having trouble understanding it because I have trouble reading sometimes. 2: There's basically no traffic in the modification section. :/  3: I've made the model, but I haven't done the collision.

1: I'm having trouble understanding it because I have trouble reading sometimes.
I meant, is there any specific part you're having trouble with?

3: I've made the model, but I haven't done the collision.
so it sounds like you need to do what I quoted now?

I meant, is there any specific part you're having trouble with?
so it sounds like you need to do what I quoted now?
I'm having trouble with making the collision box. That's it.