Theme - Zetro Ui V01

Author Topic: Theme - Zetro Ui V01  (Read 8761 times)

Current Version - V01

Originally this theme was a private modification of Burnt glass, but then it eventually became its own thing, with the intent to be a modern version of Blockland's aging default Torque theme, since then it started as the Modern UI around the time Windows 8 with Update 1 came out, but then I decided to not release it and instead wait for Windows 10 Resources to come out so it can be more up to date.

This was originally supposed to come out two years ago as the Modern UI for Blockland, but back then I was busy with High School and many things IRL where limiting my time from Blockland, so it was done slowly, I know many of you guys would say that its something that can be done very quick, and I believe you, I just took my time making this, and even now it is still incomplete, some things still need to be done, I will explain that later though.

Features!

• All Windows have a thin border
  • Window Buttons are the same ones used in Windows 10
  • All buttons (Majority of them) are now flat
  • New FX Paint Icons
  • Square UI ingame
  • Square Ratio Buttons (They where going to be round but, I wanted this to stand out)
  • Flat White Cursor (You can get them for your PC too! Just Search "Metro X3 Cursor" and click the deviantart link)
  • Custom Crosshair (Someone on the forums made it but then it disappeared)

To-Do AKA Coming in Future Updates

• White title Buttons
  • Miniscroll Reskinned
  • Separate Resources for things like the Crosshair
  • White Text on Buttons (Recommended by Greek)
  • Display Settings Buttons Flattened
  • Support for other addons that use custom resources

IMPORTANT NOTES
  • At the moment you an not use this Theme combined with other themes( I haven't tested it but, you can try it but if something happens, don't blame me!
  • The Main Menu buttons aren't done (Time constraints caused this, sorry, but it will be done in a future update)
  • If you have any suggestions please post them!

Big image, sorry for any page stretching.

Please note the 1x pixel on the paint can has been fixed.

DOWNLOAD VERSION 01
This addon requires Client_Themes get it here.

Coming soon - Zetro for TMBI
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 12:09:18 AM by ZERØ »

This looks damn nice.

But you might want to include a download to the themes add-on

That was real fast. ^
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 12:08:19 AM by Kamutog »

This looks damn nice.

But you might want to include a download to the themes add-on
Just did it thanks for letting me know.

Snazzy. I did replace the crosshair with the default one, though.

To replace the crosshair, download this file to your Add-Ons folder: http://mods.greek2me.us/storage/Theme_Crosshair_Default.zip
Then set the "Cursor Default" theme as a second layer over the Zetro theme.

Snazzy. I did replace the crosshair with the default one, though.

To replace the crosshair, download this file to your Add-Ons folder: http://mods.greek2me.us/storage/Theme_Crosshair_Default.zip
Then set the "Cursor Default" theme as a second layer over the Zetro theme.
Yes that will be fixed in an update, like I mentioned about "Seperating Resources"

I'm not exactly in favor for the black and white palette, too much contrast in my opinion. Very nice though.

How many themes have people made now that are basically just squares?

How many themes have people made now that are basically just squares?
What do you want a circle based theme? I'm not a fan of circles at all, but if people want it, I'll do it.

Where did you get the chat settings stuff?

What do you want a circle based theme? I'm not a fan of circles at all, but if people want it, I'll do it.
No, what I'm saying is that this has been done countless times before.

No, what I'm saying is that this has been done countless times before.
Wasn't done right in my eyes, if your one of those few % that likes stuff like Windows 7's 3D shiny button design I have no idea what to say.

Where did you get the chat settings stuff?
Old chat settings addon that I'm sure you can still find around here.

Wasn't done right in my eyes, if your one of those few % that likes stuff like Windows 7's 3D shiny button design I have no idea what to say.
These all look almost exactly the same.

There's nothing wrong with doing something that's been done before. What do you think your comments are actually doing? They're not helpful, and they're not changing anybody's opinions.

Also, one of the themes you linked is an old version of this one and several are derivatives of it. Thanks for the links though; I l might use some of those.