Silleb, City, Cool Blockhead - loveually Harassing Sugar and banning her

Author Topic: Silleb, City, Cool Blockhead - loveually Harassing Sugar and banning her  (Read 28503 times)

is ducky duck reenacting what his dad does to him

isn't ducky duck like 13

what the forget

I banned sugar because she has come to the server before and broken rules, and I saw an argument with her and other players which lead me to ban her for one day. I wasn't doing anything to her, I simply banned her for a short time because she seemed like she was bothering other players. Maybe it was the other way around, it's hard to say as I was afk most of the time. She's unbanned now anyway, and I can't speak for the others involved.

Hot damn I snapped real hard.

Sugar can annoy me to certain extents, but I just loving sperged out on this one.

Sugar can annoy me to certain extents, but I just loving sperged out on this one.

you got upset at someone is an excuse for acting like a complete richardhead?

holy stuff the self deprecation so you can try to defend yourself card, you sound exactly like treeatmos

no, you and city knew about her disability and still continued to bug her

if you didn't know you would have stopped after city said that.
stop loving making fun of disabled people.

It's better to just ban sugar instead of the 10 people bitching about her so I can see why Cool Blockhead did that. She floods the chat all the time anyways so I don't blame him.

The other guys are just a lost cause.

It's better to just ban sugar instead of the 10 people bitching about her so I can see why Cool Blockhead did that. She floods the chat all the time anyways so I don't blame him.

The other guys are just a lost cause.
no its not just better to ban sugar
its better to ban the 10 people bitching because they cant handle someone being different than them
she doesn't "flood" the chat
she uses more likes because its how her brain constructs the sentence

correction, you would have made fun of her anyways.
She floods the chat all the time anyways so I don't blame him.
she has a disability and that isn't really flooding the chat
this is flooding the chat:

that is not.

no its not just better to ban sugar
its better to ban the 10 people bitching because they cant handle someone being different than them
she doesn't "flood" the chat
she uses more likes because its how her brain constructs the sentence
noedit: she uses more lines because