Author Topic: OnVehicleEnterZone - General zone events not working  (Read 907 times)

i'm trying to utilize zonebricks to both kill the driver (and anyone else) inside and respawn the vehicle at the same time

i'm using regular default cube modular terrain bricks and turning collision/rendering/raycasting off

but there are no output events shown in the event menu

even when i try something that does show up like onVehicleEnterZone -> Driver(Player) -> Kill, absolutely nothing happens

this image shows the "zone" brick with the above events enabled, but nothing happening:

are zonebricks/zone events completely obsolete now or am i doing something wrong?

They are not obsolete and work fine.  Have you tried disabling all add-ons except for the zone bricks and zone events?  Have you tried redownloading the events?

They are not obsolete and work fine.  Have you tried disabling all add-ons except for the zone bricks and zone events?  Have you tried redownloading the events?

that may be the problem; i dont have any "zone bricks" add-on anywhere

i was under the impression that ever since default ModTer bricks became the norm, they had replaced zone bricks entirely

also, i cant seem to find a download for zonebricks anywhere, everything leads back to RTB and none of the downloads work there

If you come across an add-on that was on RTB, search up the file name in one of the archives - I suggest using this one.

I think I see your issue
you never actually set a zone
if you were using zone bricks, they default to having a zone inside of them, but since that isn't a zone brick, it doesn't default to having it
you should be able to do input>self>setzone
or something similar

you don't need zone bricks to do this, but they will do exactly what you want as well

also, for the vehicle output, zone events just let you use the vehicle target, you need another addon like vehicle events to add an output

I think I see your issue
you never actually set a zone
if you were using zone bricks, they default to having a zone inside of them, but since that isn't a zone brick, it doesn't default to having it
you should be able to do input>self>setzone[center] or something similar

you don't need zone bricks to do this, but they will do exactly what you want as well

also, for the vehicle output, zone events just let you use the vehicle target, you need another addon like vehicle events to add an output

f, forgot my nobbc tags