Author Topic: Cookies & Cream´s house for one person  (Read 3443 times)

Yesterday i finished most of my house and i want to share my progress with the forums, so here we go with the pics

House from outside

(I think im going to make this one better)
Kitchen

Living room

My bedroom

Bathroom

Most of the house is evented (like the bathroom, the TV, a lot of stuff from the Kitchen, etc)

Feel free to rate and tell me how to make it better.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:43:21 AM by Cookies and Cream »

fixed

but really this is neato
Thanks and sorry for that mistake, i never saw it

although interior is decent it suffers from a lack of distinct rooms, the only one being the bathroom

exterior is bland at best; for future advice don't use baseplates to close off ceilings; it forces you to actually make an interesting roof/ceiling.

Really nice. The detail is pretty good, interior is ok. But the outside seems very plain.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 03:15:38 PM by Bdarty »

I made some stuff and remade the exterior
Pics:

The new exterior

Better Bedroom (with a dog :D)

A small lookout

The house is still a WIP im planning to add a garage but i dont know where to build it.

Feel free to rate and tell me how to make it better.

This is really nice.
Good job!

Interior is better than what I was expecting, except you won't find many people who have an open floor plan connecting their bedroom and kitchen.. Open floors plans are really nice and make it seem more spacious, but you still need a designation of public and private spaces.

Exterior is plain, which isn't bad!  It is better than a pure box-house.  Roof still seems fairly flat and plain.  But good improvements!

Yeah, the renovation is definitely an improvement. You broke out of the flat-walls habit people tend to do, and as you can see it really improves the overall quality.

The house is still a WIP im planning to add a garage but i dont know where to build it.
Just have a driveway, it'll look better.

The revised version looks pretty sharp!