Help me buy a new PC

Author Topic: Help me buy a new PC  (Read 1825 times)

Hi, you might remember me from Help me upgrade my PC.. no? well shut the forget up jk. Now it turns out my pc needs a new motherboard, cpu, powersupply, and graphics card but im a lazy forgeter so I just decided to save up some money and buy a prebuilt gaming pc that runs really good with high fps on newer gen games like Ark: survival evolved, Rust, Battlefield 4, ect..

Important info!: Must be at max 800$ contain atleast 8GB Ram with an OS included
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:17:01 PM by -Fate- »

first of all that was cringey as forget:
Hi, you might remember me from Help me upgrade my PC.. no? well shut the forget up jk.
second this belongs in PC megathread

No the PC megathread is about your pc specs

No the PC megathread is about your pc specs
no...?
you can post anything PC related there

second this belongs in PC megathread

I thought people were always browsed over in there. I see nothing wrong with him asking for help where everyone will see it.

Hi, you might remember me from Help me upgrade my PC.. no? well shut the forget up jk. Now it turns out my pc needs a new motherboard, cpu, powersupply, and graphics card but im a lazy forgeter so I just decided to save up some money and buy a prebuilt gaming pc that runs really good with high fps on newer gen games like Ark: survival evolved, Rust, Battlefield 4, ect..

Important info!: Must be at max 800$ with an OS included
you're going to have a REALLY hard time finding a $800 prebuilt that can run modern games on high settings with high FPS

-nvm this sucks-
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:16:24 PM by Office-Pirate »

nice page stretch fixed

I'm no expert at picking pre-built computers but I think this will do
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230037
AMD FX-Series FX-4300 (3.80GHz)
4GB DDR3 1TB HDD
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2GB

literally everything on the first page except for windows is complete stuff

AMD FX-Series FX-4300 (3.80GHz)
4GB DDR3 1TB HDD
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2GB

literally everything on the first page except for windows is complete stuff
I agree im gonna add must have 8 GB DDR3

I agree im gonna add must have 8 GB DDR3
you will get by fine on 4gb for 80% of games but you have a budget for 800 so 8gb is not out of the question

you will get by fine on 4gb for 80% of games but you have a budget for 800 so 8gb is not out of the question
I was considering the vanquish 3 level 1 at 799$ but im not sure it will be the best deal heres the link http://www.digitalstorm.com/vanquish-3.asp