Ashley Madison Hack

Author Topic: Ashley Madison Hack  (Read 2717 times)

I'm surprised that there wasnt already a topic on this.

Thoughts on the release? Has anyone had a dig through the data only to find someone they know?

One of Australias most popular radio stations had a very awkward moment today possibly outing a woman's husband on air

I'm curious, would downloading the leak be considered illegal?
Seriously though, they shoulda complied.

You mind as well get it while its still there, eventually the source will be deleted.

You never know when it could come in useful, I'm sure there is like a few people on here that already downloaded a copy.

Credit card transactions iirc

Good, people shouldn't use sites like this. If you don't like your wife you shouldn't have married her.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:50:23 AM by MoltenKitten »

Credit card transactions iirc
The transactions only contain the last 4 digits of the cc number

tmw u find ur dads bio on the ashley maddison leaks

there's about 15k .mil and .gov adresses as well

Not nice for them, and I don't condone hacking, but karma's a bitch and you deserve it for being so sleazy and unfaithful.

Not nice for them, and I don't condone hacking, but karma's a bitch and you deserve it for being so sleazy and unfaithful.

why would someone promote having an affair? well, unhappy marriages are in almost 25% of marriages after time, and the divorce rate is 40% to 50% of married couples. although i don't morally agree with it, the website is a damn good way to make some cash.

why would someone promote having an affair? well, unhappy marriages are in almost 25% of marriages after time, and the divorce rate is 40% to 50% of married couples. although i don't morally agree with it, the website is a damn good way to make some cash.

You basically answered your own question

why would someone promote having an affair?

unhappy marriages are in almost 25% of marriages after time, and the divorce rate is 40% to 50% of married couples. although i don't morally agree with it, the website is a damn good way to make some cash.

You basically answered your own question

it was a hypothetical question