Author Topic: kaiju figthing minigame ?  (Read 766 times)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i decided to make a minigame based on godzilla, pacific rim etc.
the factions are gonna be:
KAIJUS (capitan obvious)
MECHAS (or humans...)
MUTANT INSECTS (real original)
DEEP ONES (they dip their doritos way too deep into the sauce)
i hope for the best...
BUT
my piece of stuff PC will reset itself when i play on my server for 10 minutes or some stuff so i will have to figure that out...

UPDATE !

I HAVE MADE THE MAP but destroyed it afterwards.
after play testing with a friend the map was two player sized so...
new map ?

yeah new map...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 07:23:57 AM by cromartini »

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i decided to make a minigame based on godzilla, pacific rim etc.
the factions are gonna be:
KAIJUS (capitan obvious)
MECHAS (or humans...)
MUTANT INSECTS (real original)
DEEP ONES (they dip their doritos way too deep into the sauce)
i hope for the best...
BUT
my piece of stuff PC will reset itself when i play on my server for 10 minutes or some stuff so i will have to figure that out...

How will it work, are your going to model giant player types? Will they destroy things like in that default  Blockland gamemode? Can't remember the name of it but I'm sure you all know what I mean. How are you going to host? Are you going to buy a server? Anyway, I wish you luck.

How will it work, are your going to model giant player types? Will they destroy things like in that default  Blockland gamemode? Can't remember the name of it but I'm sure you all know what I mean. How are you going to host? Are you going to buy a server? Anyway, I wish you luck.
well yeah... i am european and live in europe server here cost like a life sized castle cake cause of diffrent valute and stuff, most things are going to be destroyable (probalby cause the buildings in the city are hard like duane) i am not going to model playermodels cause i suck at modeling intstead i will use the cheap alternative of using other playermodels (dragons,battle suits,bugs etc) only thing i need is a help around building cause it will take a long time to make a sunk city for the deep ones, hive for bugs and the rest of the city along with other parts. Practicly this is going to be super blockheads but with giant stuff