Author Topic: Pie Crust - Once again derailing topics and stuffposting.  (Read 13498 times)

Pie crust is at it again. Not only is he stuffting on dramas, he's attempting to derail dramas by making ambiguous comments.

He also claims that he doesn't stuffpost and blames us for his doings. Evidence can be found at Dfire's drama.

Evidence posted below cause I am using a phone and it's a hard process.

pretty sure everyone but badspot agrees with this

pretty sure everyone but badspot agrees with this

that pie crust comic, right?

He's obviously a troll. Don't give him any attention. It only be encouraging him.

Wow, you sure hate me to the last cell.

So first of all, you've threatened to get me banned via PM and a few minutes later, you're banned.
Then, I reply to someone in one thread and you go batstuff crazy on how I'm derailing every single thread in the entire forum.
Next, you go ahead and make a drama topic with the OP containing just two quotes from the thread I've mentioned before.

You should chill a bit.

Then, I reply to someone in one thread and you go batstuff crazy on how I'm derailing every single thread in the entire forum.
you literally derailed like 5 loving dramas by now because they referenced a research site and you went "ugggggg pet lust is better" or some stuff
what you are doing isn't funny and its annoying
we get it, you have an animal special interest, stop pointing it out every five loving seconds

Links. Now.
heres one of them
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283991.0
sorry you cant phathom that you keep acting like a complete idiot and then act all innocent even though you know you're doing it
stop trolling please

heres one of them
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283991.0
sorry you cant phathom that you keep acting like a complete idiot and then act all innocent even though you know you're doing it
stop trolling please
5 loving dramas
I repeat myself. Links now.

We all act weird and stupid in drama and off-topic sometimes, but because of Pie's reputation people always try and find a way to play it off as "stuffposting" and "derailing topics". And that IMO is more annoying than any of his posts.