Kreon's Community RP

Author Topic: Kreon's Community RP  (Read 9480 times)

This server has always been a mess. It seems like there's a drama on it every other week.
People like you dont help the issues at all.  In the past, you were banned multiple times for breaking rules and constant RDM.

I have gone on this server many times in the past. Granted, I have not been on it much as of the past few weeks, but I think we need to look at the big picture here.

Communicate.

Half of the problems people have can easily be resolved through communicating with the administration and the host of this server. As you saw from a couple posts up, Kreon is super reasonable. If you were banned or didn't agree with something, did you even make an effort to communicate with him/ get both sides of the story before freaking out? (I'm saying this to everyone, not specifically the OP). It is just the mature thing to do.

If you PM him or another admin, they will explain their reasoning behind something, or take action/ fix something. It is as simple as that. I know some of you are going to say that you are banned for something before you can explain XYZ... but again, just make an effort to PM the person if it was something stupid and you enjoyed playing on the server.

Finally, if you don't enjoy the server, just don't play. This is Blockland. It is a video game. On top of that, Kreon rarely gives perma bans... you can always go back when the time is up on your ban.

Oh and another thing - Kreon and many other people in the Blockland Community have a great sense of humor. Remember to take things as a joke and not necessarily as any sort of attack, and your gaming experience will be much better :)

<Insert that picture Badspot made involving interpreting things incorrectly on the internet here>

People like you dont help the issues at all.  In the past, you were banned multiple times for breaking rules and constant RDM.
The only issue here your server. You should've taken the hint and at least made an effort to make some changes after the third drama on you lol.

The only issue here your server. You should've taken the hint and at least made an effort to make some changes after the third drama on you lol.
I agree with all of this and changes are going to be made.
server will probably be passworded a little more than usual tomorrow for maintenance and updating the rules

this isn't an effort? some of the other dramas on his server were bogus

this isn't an effort? some of the other dramas on his server were bogus
Words mean nothing from the guy that still hasn't done anything to fix to the ongoing RDM issues for over a year.

Words mean nothing from the guy that still hasn't done anything to fix to the ongoing RDM issues for over a year.
Dude he just said he is making the changes... lol

Kreon yesterday removed my lot by accident

in his defense he accidentally removed it while trying to remove a police car i spawned. all the admins tell me is to "stfu"

they act like what they did was prefectly ok in every stance, all kreon did yesterday was tell me to shut the forget up whenever i was rdmed or when he removed my whole lot

I've never really played on an actual 'roleplaying' server where my experience hasn't been plagued by overzealous admins and annoying players. I think the reason why is that most people are interested in games where their skills are pitted against other people's in competition, and 'roleplaying' servers represent the exception of players who just want to tell stories and play pretend.

In my experience, players interested in an actual video game will usually join one of these servers, and what you end up with is a constant struggle between the admins who want to play pretend and the players who want to play an actual game. A lot of players end up banned because they don't want to roleplay their actions, and another huge majority will only roleplay when it means avoiding a ban.

Only a few players will actually be interested in the 'serious roleplay', and they'll generally be hated by everyone else who just wants to play the game without the BS theatrical arts portion. They'll complain to admins every time someone violates their 'roleplay rules', and they'll end up getting a bunch of people banned. It's a completely toxic system that caters to the needs of an infantile minority player group while ruining the experience for everyone else. 

Dude he just said he is making the changes... lol

Kreon yesterday removed my lot by accident

in his defense he accidentally removed it while trying to remove a police car i spawned. all the admins tell me is to "stfu"

they act like what they did was prefectly ok in every stance, all kreon did yesterday was tell me to shut the forget up whenever i was rdmed or when he removed my whole lot
They do this all the time. I remember when Brickitect was working on a house there and the admins deleted his lot because it wasn't finished even though he started working on it that same day.

They do this all the time. I remember when Brickitect was working on a house there and the admins deleted his lot because it wasn't finished even though he started working on it that same day.
Kreon also has the stufftiest way of jailing people

if he sees you died in the chat, he will automatically jail you. i remember spartan101 rdmed me, and kreon jailed me for a few minutes. everytime i tried to explain that spartan rdmed me all kreon would do is expand my jail time.

Kreon also has the stufftiest way of jailing people

if he sees you died in the chat, he will automatically jail you. i remember spartan101 rdmed me, and kreon jailed me for a few minutes. everytime i tried to explain that spartan rdmed me all kreon would do is expand my jail time.

maybe its because you're a global annoyance to the server

i knew you'd respond to this

Is there something else missing to the story Damp? Because it sounds like you really didn't do anything to deserve that, even if he's an 'annoyance' on the forums that doesn't mean jailing him wrongfully is okay lol.

i knew you'd respond to this
But really, you're a chronic handicap on the forums and in game so no wonder admins have you on such a short leash.

"There should be better rules," isn't an excuse for purposely disrupting someone's server.