Kreon's Community RP

Author Topic: Kreon's Community RP  (Read 9477 times)

I hope that no one takes this the wrong way, I do enjoy this server very much and have spent a great amount of time on it. However over the last few days the server has come out with a new map which I enjoy and was there to watch them build it. But in the last few days I feel like the server has gone a little nuts. By this I mean I cant walk 2 feet without having a admin spying my every move, I get banned/kicked for reasons I cant control, just a few hours ago I was having a great time playing on the server working on a home for one of the admins. Anyway the point is Kreon and another admin showed up wearing all green and guns drawn at my head telling me to do this and that. I had been dealing with him doing stuff like this for the last 15 mins (shooting at me, he even kicked me because my car glitched into water, I dont even know why) anyway I was just about sick of it. I decided to event a brick next to me to blow up because I was just trying to work and I could not even do anything without being chased around. Once the brick blew up causing Kreon his other admin and myself up into the sky. He banned me seconds after stating, handicap, fail RP, kill events. I can understand the last one. Anyway this stuff has been going on since the server reopened and I just want to see what everyone thought about it.

If you guys really need them, I have some pictures of "build violations" which me and many people don't understand, and I can try to get more photos from other people.

(The best violation iv'e gotten made me laugh BUILD CODE VIOLATION: why, brickcount, size, mc mansion rp.....) It never states anything about this in rules...

i like the server but i hate that freekilling is only a rule if you do it to admins

i can't become a police officer because im not "trusted"
what the forget lol i just want something to do

me and a lot of friends got banned because we were messing with names
not anything too stupid but one of my friends named himself something similar to clint eastwood and he got perma'd, so you have my support on this one

i like the server but i hate that freekilling is only a rule if you do it to admins
me and kreon were actually talking about this today
we've both noticed this as an issue but its rather hard to enforce because most of the time "freekill" is called its just a dumbass who doesnt know what it is, and we cant think of a good solution to this (repeat offenders who are obviously freekilling are banned however)

to comment on the op i can say most of the issues are the admins getting pissed off or annoyed at you, so i would talk to the admins individually to see what you're doing wrong exactly, i cant really say mainly because i dont know

Me and my homeboy Jamal AKA JamJam try to hit the streets trying to score some dank weed and holla at some bitches and get kicked or banned for being black in a white neighborhood. All the admins are super tribal.

i can't become a police officer because im not "trusted"
what the forget lol i just want something to do
what the forget
last time i was on kreon's anyone could ask to be a police officer and they got the job

this is going to get real ugly, and earning police there is difficult, for some it's not.

he literally just says "if you want to be a cop wait in parking lot"

i waited for a few minutes but i was hella bored so i shot some dude in the face and left

he literally just says "if you want to be a cop wait in parking lot"

i waited for a few minutes but i was hella bored so i shot some dude in the face and left

Haha, it happens alot. Thats another thing I have thought about, like frankie said to im asking around with admins who I do respect very much. Kreon (please dont hate) tends to just ignore people...

what the forget
last time i was on kreon's anyone could ask to be a police officer and they got the job
literally, yea
they wanted me to find some dumb "arctic island" with russians on it apparentally
it was somewhere outside the map and i couldn't find it, they said i couldn't be a policeman anyway because i have "50 forum accounts"

literally, yea
they wanted me to find some dumb "arctic island" with russians on it apparentally
it was somewhere outside the map and i couldn't find it, they said i couldn't be a policeman anyway because i have "50 forum accounts"
who is "they"?
kreon deals with police stuff, dont put me in the same boat, i had nothing to do with it

Ok, trying to upload pics

the server's a mess, i feel like the admins don't know their own rules because there is so many of them.