draw sooper good on my cintiq

Author Topic: draw sooper good on my cintiq  (Read 664 times)

aka it's coming back from going in for repairs (i kinda broke it sorta several months agp :c)

but it'll be back really soon so i'm excited

/discuss stuff that's being shipped to your house

adult signature required what are you under 18 or something

adult signature required

on stuff being shipped to my house i signed up for dsc and its amazing, and most of the time i get stuff shipped to work because im not home
im also sending a tablet to amazon because they bought it from me via ups (aka the best)

I have an LG G2 supposedly coming tomorrow. I got a $25 gift card as a going away present I guess on my last day at my summer internship, so I just ordered a case for it.

adult signature required what are you under 18 or something
i'm 17 and the requirement is 21 so yeahno but my mom can sign it

on stuff being shipped to my house i signed up for dsc and its amazing, and most of the time i get stuff shipped to work because im not home
im also sending a tablet to amazon because they bought it from me via ups (aka the best)
oh ok that's nice if it works
and yes ups is good. i've had no problems with them so far

I have an LG G2 supposedly coming tomorrow. I got a $25 gift card as a going away present I guess on my last day at my summer internship, so I just ordered a case for it.
that's cool man. i heard the g series is really nice and has pretty good cameras
and it's awesome that you got an internship do best of luck to you

coincidentally my intuos pro small tablet came in a few days ago and i'm forgetin loving it :iceCream:

that's cool man. i heard the g series is really nice and has pretty good cameras
and it's awesome that you got an internship do best of luck to you
Thanks! And yeah, I'm looking forward to the camera... :P

I draw SUPER loving GOOD ON MY CINTEECH

presto it is a girl with a snake

yay it's here
i'm on it right now