Author Topic: The Saga of Pie Crust  (Read 18666 times)

the best way to disable a friend like pie crust is to ignore him and not acknowledge anything he says until his ego shrivels up and he shlinks back to the dark crevices of his cave.

the best way to disable a friend like pie crust is to ignore him and not acknowledge anything he says until his ego shrivels up and he shlinks back to the dark crevices of his cave.

that implies this forum is capable of not being immediately being triggered by everything he says.

the comic badspot posted during the original drama threads still stands very true to this day, you're all being for fools in this goiym's masterful ruse. he literally only says the stuff he does because he knows for a fact it'll start a bitch-fit, so he'll just keep doing it.

pie crust should get a statue built in his honor for how much stuff hes managed to stir so easily imo.

A glorious statue made out of gold, taller than the statue of liberty, wider than your mom.

Hey guys what is going on? I'd like to say good morning from California!

please stop

pie details sometimes but what's probably worse is when someone starts stuff with him and it inevitably gets blamed on pie

like the vacation thread, where pie talks about his vacation while multiple people ask if he forgeted fish
and on nonnels when someone, I forget their name, every time pie joined with him on he would greet them with "hi dogforgeter"

like the vacation thread, where pie talks about his vacation while multiple people ask if he forgeted fish
and on nonnels when someone, I forget their name, every time pie joined with him on he would greet them with "hi dogforgeter"

Wow, it's almost as if he's made a bad reputation for himself and he's getting his dues for it!

Wow, it's almost as if he's made a bad reputation for himself and he's getting his dues for it!
Do people seriously not know what a reputation is, because alot of people are making this example but it's been made clear that it's his fault people treat him that way

Do people seriously not know what a reputation is, because alot of people are making this example but it's been made clear that it's his fault people treat him that way

It looks like tunnel vision, because everyone keeps focusing on the derailing thing like it's the only thing pie crust has done

It looks like tunnel vision, because everyone keeps focusing on the derailing thing like it's the only thing pie crust has done
Pretty much. If he hadn't had done the whole fiasco of pretending to be a female then go around practically bragging about loving his dog, he'd probably still be generally unlikable simply for who he is.

yeah hes a nation you got a problem with that sonny.

forget you my point still stands

he literally only says the stuff he does because he knows for a fact it'll start a bitch-fit, so he'll just keep doing it.
nah

why are you derailing the thread
why are you in my state