The Walking Dead [Mid-Season Finale]

Poll

Yes?

Definitely
Ok

Author Topic: The Walking Dead [Mid-Season Finale]  (Read 3692 times)

Glenn got Jon Snow'd kekekekekekekekek
watch him appear out of nowhere season finale :D
I'm not sure about you guys but I don't think my intestines are in my chest. It was probably Nicholas on top of him.
so much this

EDIT: http://screencrush.com/the-walking-dead-glenn-lives-negan/
could just be flashbacks, but the article makes a good point about the contract
and another one
http://www.hypable.com/walking-dead-glenn-alive-theories/

i honestly won't care if he officially is declared dead, but him surviving is not completely out of the question and wouldn't that surprising
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:52:51 PM by Xealyth »

Looks like we're gonna have to wait a couple weeks to find out what happens with Glenn though. Next week's episode looks like it's going to be centered around Morgan.

glenn lives. he wasn't in the memoriam part of TD, and i think he is going to die after [maggie reveals she is pregnant and negan arrives]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 07:37:41 PM by Alternat¡ve »

I don't think negan is supposed to come until closer to the end of the season so Glenn's probably in the clear this season if he does live.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:11:07 AM by Ravencroft· »

New 90 minute episode tomorrow night. This episode will have no other main characters in it except for Morgan and looks like it will show Morgan's journey to Alexandria starting back at his encounter with Rick in season 3.

kind of hoping that glenn dies here cus his comic death is worse

90 minutes? Thats like a move damn

Gonna bump this, since I just finished watching Episode 4.
Didn't get around to watching Episode 3 until this week too, since Sky Go was loving about after I updated to Windows 10, and it's only just let me watch things again.

I don't think Glenn is dead. I have to agree with Raven on how he might have survived.
Nick is dead on top of him, being eaten (as for the guts coming from Glenn's chest, I think that's a trick of the angle being filmed from), and all that blood is going to seep down onto Glenn and coat him.
He will crawl away while the walkers are thoroughly distracted by Nick's body and they don't notice him.

I don't think he'll just sit there while they eat though, because that many walkers feasting means they'll leave basically nothing of Nick, and would likely end up eating Glenn too, if only from ripping at the remains of Nick.

The Morgan storyline was an interesting break, although it's maybe getting a bit annoying that this entire half of the season so far has only shown the events of a single-day and a few flashbacks.

It was nice to see Morgan get a proper backstory to explain his pacifism. If it was thoroughly insistent, yet unexplained, as in Episode 2, I would have gotten annoyed with it.
Just like when the programme became the Farmer Rick show for a few episodes in Season 4.

Looking forward to Episode 5. Although it doesn't show until monday/tuesday here (I think monday, but it's on catch-up on tuesday). So I probably won't be back in here for half a week, since there are a lot of spoilers in here (even in the poll, lol).

carl is going to beat rons stuff in

Man, last night's episode was a snoozer.

Highlight below for spoilers:

-Alexandria is completely surrounded by walkers
-Maggie is pregnant
-Rick and Jessie hooked up
-Everything everyone tried to do outside the walls resulted in complete failure

A couple weeks ago I called it that Maggi was gonna be preggers

I knew doctor lady was lesbo ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)