Author Topic: Need a Hobby? How About Poi!  (Read 10370 times)

Eating this stuff tastes terrible.
why would you eat yaoi poi

loving weeaboos will do this but with their goddamn katanas and waifus.

loving weeaboos will do this but with their goddamn katanas and waifus.
don't talk about my waifu like that
whats a waifu

whats a waifu
A Waifu is a character from media that one wishes to engage in romantic activities with.
Or, as they say on the internet, forget.
AKA: If you have a waifu, you NEED to be shot IMMEDIATELY.

AKA: If you have a waifu, you NEED to be shot IMMEDIATELY.
but gina will miss me

you NEED to be shot IMMEDIATELY.
you're pleasant to have around

It's only a 10-second long clip, but my aunt shot a video of me spinning fire poi after our garage sale this morning. I asked her for the video and figured why not post it here as a teaser.

My mom is having a birthday party soon this month, so I'm gonna try and get a video of me spinning LED and fire (seperately) on her birthday.

check out the vid here- https://youtu.be/DUCEjdqxB9s

nothin better than watching stoned old dudes spin poi next to an uptruned bicycle at a park in SF at 9:00 at night on a tuesday

nothin better than watching stoned old dudes spin poi next to an uptruned bicycle at a park in SF at 9:00 at night on a tuesday
That's odd, I went to the Bill Joel concert in SF, and I saw a couple motherforgeters spining their richards poi.

WOW did you guys react way worse to this then i expected

like its one thing to be disinterested its another to stuff all over what other people do for fun

That's odd, I went to the Bill Joel concert in SF, and I saw a couple motherforgeters spining their richards poi.

bill joel

WOW did you guys react way worse to this then i expected

like its one thing to be disinterested its another to stuff all over what other people do for fun

2 guys stuff all over it

stuff all over what other people do for fun
That seems to be this forum's favorite pastime