Poll

/title

Belgium
8 (15.1%)
Switzerland
11 (20.8%)
UK
3 (5.7%)
US
9 (17%)
Your ass (Also i'm an edgy forgettard)
22 (41.5%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: [POLL] Who makes the best chocolate?  (Read 1188 times)

Was eating swiss chocolate and I was like "Damn, dat stuff good"
So I was wondering, Who makes the best chocolate according to the BLF's?



why do you include stupid polls like that
everyones just going to choose the bullstuff answer




why do you include stupid polls like that
everyones just going to choose the bullstuff answer
that's the point  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

I'm going to go with Argentina. Aguila chocolate is the best.

Cadburys is very good, but now owned by Kraft, although the recipes haven't changed.
Terry's is also nice and is UK too (although the company was also bought by Kraft (now Mondelēz International))

Out of the American brands I suppose the best one is Mars. You can't fault Maltesers, Galaxy, Minstrels, Mars Bar or Snickers.

Then there's Nestlé who do well for the Swiss. I think Nestlé is my choice for white chocolate.




everytime i've been in zurich i buy some of the chocolate there and its really good, don't think i've tried chocolate in belgium tho

whats it like OP, is it better than swiss chocolate

Quote
Your ass (Also i'm an edgy forgettard)

??? why this