New Blocko City - Should I do it?

Author Topic: New Blocko City - Should I do it?  (Read 3543 times)

Orly? We are the forums? I thought we were Donald Annoying Orange.
:/

Looks like Tony's given his support. I just need to get my ass in gear on this thing.

I could probably occasionally show up to the server. I haven't made plans to fix the city in years. I'm also rebuilding my toystore it's possible the entire project could fit in there.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 05:44:42 AM by Lord Tony® »

Looks like Tony's given his support. I just need to get my ass in gear on this thing.

So is this still going or did you give up? If you need help I'll contribute immediately. But it has to be done right in a bedroom enviornment which I will make out of modter.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:03:19 AM by Lord Tony® »

I love that build during V20, i think i actually made some stuff for it too.

I love to see it remade, it should be a community thing like it was originally.

It would have to be done in a house environment. I will recreate my own bedroom out of modter if I have to.

Or we can use my toystore build.

It would have to be done in a house environment. I will recreate my own bedroom out of modter if I have to.

Or we can use my toystore build.
Or we can use the static shape bedroom add on

Or we can use the static shape bedroom add on

No, I'm not using a static shape.

So is this still going or did you give up? If you need help I'll contribute immediately. But it has to be done right in a bedroom enviornment which I will make out of modter.
JCM got perma'd, so if he was he'd not be able to respond anyways

JCM got perma'd, so if he was he'd not be able to respond anyways

I'll just make my own topic then when the time comes when I feel like I want to go back to this then. It's definitely going to be in a modter based bedroom.

Not the old bedroom map made by badspot either.

What I am going to do is build an entire 2 story house and then build Blocko City around it.

I'll just make my own topic then when the time comes when I feel like I want to go back to this then. It's definitely going to be in a modter based bedroom.

Not the old bedroom map made by badspot either.

What I am going to do is build an entire 2 story house and then build Blocko City around it.
Are you going to use the same colours/ theme as the default bedroom, or will you make a completely different house overall?

Different house.
Cool, seeing how good your toy shop is I'm looking forward to the house.