Foopster, server dup-crasher

Author Topic: Foopster, server dup-crasher  (Read 3888 times)

That doesn't really look like spam that would crash a server :/
I agree. Unless his computer works like a potato battery.

You were hosting a MERP, it could've easily been someone else duping large things on accident.

No support. Heres an example of being a badmin:You literally deleted my empire,all of it. Because you did not like it. And the quality was average and not terrible(Okay maybe the houses and the harvesting facility looked terrible).

But this is also because you have no proof. You kind of are going to the badmin side. You let an admin have overpowered weaponry that cant be destroyed because hes your friend.

No support. Heres an example of being a badmin:You literally deleted my empire,all of it. Because you did not like it. And the quality was average and not terrible(Okay maybe the houses and the harvesting facility looked terrible).

But this is also because you have no proof. You kind of are going to the badmin side. You let an admin have overpowered weaponry that cant be destroyed because hes your friend.
Actually no, you made ships entirely of normal bricks. Plus, you made ships with 1x1 diagonal pipes that made them have hair.

Why would i do this? people i like were enjoying the server. Why would i want to take away their fun?

Noedit: I do agree with your second statement however

Why would i do this? people i like were enjoying the server. Why would i want to take away their fun?

Noedit: They banned the wrong ID, so i went to explain how i didn't do this and they banned me instantly for the reason "LOL ITZ YOU"

I'm siding with everyone else on this one.
Unless you have proof, no one here is really going to believe you.

foopster wouldn't do this lmao

laneer is a known idiot anyways so

Wow, I can't believe people still do this, /Support

Wow, I can't believe people still do this, /Support
there's no proof of foopster doing anything

Fires don't forget.

but it isnt a normal fire, its a loving fire
its specifically engineered to forget

/nosupport

you have literally no evidence and you're saying things like "die in a loving fire" to the person you're accusing

I, Judge Regirock, deem this post a stuffpost.