Whats your biggest regret IRL

Author Topic: Whats your biggest regret IRL  (Read 1116 times)

Whats your biggest regret IRL forums?

joining this forum

spending all this money on small stupid stuff like drinks/food/dumb stuff when i could have saved it for something nice

I do my best to always do what I enjoy and not regret things but I suppose this is probably the biggest regret on my mind atm.
>in hong kong staying with married couple for over a month
>after a few days the woman starts making passes in the form of make outs which I went along with
>start banging very regularly
>one night, really drunk I didn't have protection and came inside her, she didn't notice and I didn't tell her
>later her + husband are fighting, husband tells from a drunken slump on the rooftop in the rain that he went for round 2 with her without cleaning off after his first jizz and was worried about her getting pregnant
>tells me shes already had 3 abortions and any more is putting her health at serious risk
>never told either of them I unloaded a full nut when this guy is going nuts over his leftover residue
I felt pretty bad about the whole situation but she's fine now and everything is kind of back to normal (they're still in HK) but yeah still really not my best moment.
It's not a mistake I expect I'll ever make again.

Thinking joining tumblr was a good idea

Not killing myself when i had the chance.

Thinking k1ng_0f_N0thing was a good name

dont worry man i will always think your underscores are cool

Being a lazy forget. Yet I'm not fat.
howda hell does that work

Scott Stevens Trauma Center is a better name :)

Not picking up that 5 dollars that was on the ground.