Author Topic: Users cant connect to server after factory default on router  (Read 1040 times)

I changed my router to its factory default settings and used the same port, 28000, for Blockland, but now nobody can connect.
Blockland has 28000 in it's port slot.
It is enabled. Please help.
http://www.canyouseeme.org/ doesn't see the port.

I let UPNP do the work before my router reset, and it worked. For this reason, I am going to let UPNP do the work again.

UPNP is on in my router and in Blockland's settings (Disable UPNP is not on).

If you have port forwarded, you need UPNP disabled.

Make sure you also have it set on the right IP

UPNP is on in my router and in Blockland's settings (Disable UPNP is not on).

Check "Disable UPnP" so it actually uses the port you forwarded

Check "Disable UPnP" so it actually uses the port you forwarded
not working

Although, I have a related issue because I have a double router, aka I have a century link router that has its wireless disabled but it connects to a netgear router. I've had no succeeds in port forwarding, and it was fine before until this happened.

Although, I have a related issue because I have a double router, aka I have a century link router that has its wireless disabled but it connects to a netgear router. I've had no succeeds in port forwarding, and it was fine before until this happened.

IF you have two routers, try port-forwarding on both of them.

To op, even if you think you have the right IP, make sure you do by double checking, if you dont already know...

Start --> Search for CMD and open it. In CMD type in "ipconfig". Among the many lines that appear one will say IPv4, you want that one.

Why can't you modify a post in help wtf. Make sure you apply the port-forward. There will be a button that says "apply" or "save" or something of the like on the page somewhere.