3 (27.3%)
Kinda
1 (9.1%)
No
0 (0%)
augh don't mention that console
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Xbox Vs. PS2 Vs. Dreamcast  (Read 2994 times)

I saw a good Dreamcast (Its black, any info on this?)
Yeah it's a Sega Sports Dreamcast, they're a bit less common than White Dreamcasts.
Since I Don't use my PS2 that often, I made this thread to decide if I should sell it.
Well maybe you should try getting some more games for it then, the great thing about the PS2 is the extremely expansive library.
they also had a huge 600$ NES addon pack, wow
$600 sounds insane for a some NES accessories, unless we're talking big here.

Yeah it's a Sega Sports Dreamcast, they're a bit less common than White Dreamcasts.Well maybe you should try getting some more games for it then, the great thing about the PS2 is the extremely expansive library.$600 sounds insane for a some NES accessories, unless we're talking big here.
It had the zapper, EVERY Nintendo-Made add-on with it, in box, Looks mint, Also has R.O.B
Quickedit: I Love Quake III Arena, PS2 has it but doesn't have music or online multiplayer, but the
dreamcast does, Plus it seems to have better graphics, is this a good reason to get a dreamcast besides sonic adventure?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:35:14 PM by Sparky_78 »

It had the zapper, EVERY Nintendo-Made add-on with it, in box, Looks mint, Also has R.O.B
So you're telling me it includes accessories such as the Zapper, Advantage, Power Glove, Max, Four Score, Power Pad, Satellite, and Rob and they all have their Boxes in mint condition. If that's the case then $600 doesn't seem like such a bad price, especially since those usually sell for a hundred or more a piece in boxed condition.
Quickedit: I Love Quake III Arena, PS2 has it but doesn't have music or online multiplayer, but the
dreamcast does, Plus it seems to have better graphics, is this a good reason to get a dreamcast besides sonic adventure?
Considering there are still Private Servers for Quake III Arena that are still being played to this day, if online interests ya. Keep in mind that the online communities are pretty small, so I wouldn't have it as a primary reason to get the game on DC.

I've given it a thought, So I decided on the dreamcast, Hopefully the Broadband Adapter isn't to pricey.

PS2 has 37 votes while dreamcast has 2
"oh i am just going to get a dreamcast anyway"

Alright, I guess. Hopefully you know what you are doing.

PS2 has 37 votes while dreamcast has 2
"oh i am just going to get a dreamcast anyway"

Alright, I guess. Hopefully you know what you are doing.
I bought a Sega Saturn, Sure, Its a failure but I still enjoy it.
I looked at the libary of games for the Dreamcast, Fits my style more then the others.

PS2
Simpsons hit & run
GTA
Smackdown! & Smackdown VS Raw games

WHY
the sega saturn barely has any loving games on it
at least the dreamcast has sonic adventure 1 & 2, puyo pop, shenmue, jet grind/set radio and a bunch of other loving good games

ps2 has the mega man x series and pretty some rad fighters

edit: read the topic

forget

why are people ptaising the xbox controller because it was absolute trash

especially the placement of the black and white buttons, and I didnt like breaking my hands after trying to pause any game, while fonding that massive paperweight of a controller.

WHY
at least the dreamcast has sonic adventure 1 & 2, puyo pop, shenmue, jet grind/set radio and a bunch of other loving good games
sonic adventures being good games, haha

WHY
I got it for NIGHTS into dreams and sonic R & Sonic Jam, It was sooo worth it when I played Sonic X-Treme Via Swap-Trick.
EDIT: next console is a genesis model 2, Already got a game for it, Sonic 1! (And soon, 2 and 3D Blast!)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 06:32:32 PM by Sparky_78 »