Author Topic: Blockland forums Profile picture  (Read 1182 times)

For some reason, I can't change my Forums account Profile picture (or add one, for that matter) And I would like to what is going on and how I can fix it.

you need to be a bit more descriptive
are there any error messages?
are you going to your profile>forum profile information>uploading your own image and uploading it?
does it say the filesize is too big or the upload is taking too long?

you need to be a bit more descriptive
are there any error messages?
are you going to your profile>forum profile information>uploading your own image and uploading it?
does it say the filesize is too big or the upload is taking too long?

It's just nothing happens. It loads successfully, but then deletes Itself, and doesn't actually upload

It's just nothing happens. It loads successfully, but then deletes Itself, and doesn't actually upload
make sure its under 1mb and its 75x75

Can you show us the profile picture so we can tell you what's wrong?
Chances are the file size is too large, its larger than 75x75, or its an unsupported file type.

you know if it's larger than 75x75 the blf automatically resizes it down

wrong

It used to (and converted to a JPEG in the process), but it doesn't seem to anymore.

You'll have to do it manually.

i'm curious as to when it got changed to not resize

Post what you want to be your avatar and I'll size it for you.

For some reason, I can't change my Forums account Profile picture (or add one, for that matter) And I would like to what is going on and how I can fix it.
Download this http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/ once its installed right click a picture and press Resize Image and then set it to custom then 75 x 75, dont worry if it becomes 74 x 75, thats what happened to me but then it still worked