Author Topic: MePhone's musket  (Read 4681 times)

So I noticed every musket ever made for blockland was loving stuff, so I took Heedicalking's musket, changed the living stuff out of the scripts, and BOOM.

Realistic musket that has absolutely no reload animation and can be easily spammed.

Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/73c4n6ijurog5de/Weapon_Musket.zip

Credits to Heedicalking for most of the stuff.

in case yallre wondering specifics, this thing does 25 damage, is actually really inaccurate, can be qqed and has a seven second reload time between shots (necessitating the aforementioned qq)

and beyond that on what planet is a gun that runs on cartridges and a manual reload system made more realistic by removing a reload system

you complain about the amount of stuff muskets by making another stuff musket

thanks

you complain about the amount of stuff muskets by making another stuff musket

thanks

so much for subtlety

in case yallre wondering specifics, this thing does 25 damage, is actually really inaccurate, can be qqed and has a seven second reload time between shots (necessitating the aforementioned qq)

and beyond that on what planet is a gun that runs on cartridges and a manual reload system made more realistic by removing a reload system
Never removed the reload system, since there wasn't one in the scripts to begin with. And I only edited spread and reload time.

I would have fixed the qq exploit but I don't really know how to.

Alright I got an image, I would of done multiple but meh, it's show the gun not the setting XD

Honestly really bland, but looks good as a prop. (made by me :3)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 02:14:23 PM by Bdarty »

can be easily spammed.
how would this be a good thing other than join the ridiculously overpowered weapons group

what the heck is even a mephone?

how would this be a good thing other than join the ridiculously overpowered weapons group

The default bow is a better choice than this musket even if you abuse it.

If someone tells me how to fix the QQ exploit, I'll fix it.