Author Topic: Breach & Enter (Early Alpha Stages)  (Read 8633 times)

BREACH & ENTER

Brief Description: B&E is a SWAT vs Terrorist themed game mode where two teams Attackers and Defenders are pitched against each other over a hostage.

How To Play
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attacker Objectives:

• Breach Structure
  • Locate hostage
  • Export hostage from structure back the SWAT van

Defender Objectives:

• Defend the Hostage from SWAT teams for 3 minutes
  • Kill as many SWAT men as you can

Server Features
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 5 maps (so far)
  • Functioning map rotation system
  • Weapon system that uses EXP to unlock weapons rather then points to buy them
  • Variety of sounds ranging from glass breaking, to breaching doors
  • Fast paced gameplay
  • Blood and Gore
  • Wide variety of weapons unique to each side

Gunplay
  • 14 weapons (So far)
  • ADS ability
  • Reloading
  • Fire selectors (except for SMGs)
  • Muzzle flash emmitters
  • Shell ejections
  • Smoke emitters
  • Fire animations
  • No hands
  • Distant shot sounds
  • Custom audio profiles for firing sounds
  • Head shot multipliers
  • Bullet impact emitters

Weapons        In order of unlocking

Attackers
  • S-System
  • Mp7
  • AUG-A1
  • SCAR-H
  • M16A4
  • MK14
  • SPAS-12

Defenders

• AKS-74u
  • MAC-10
  • AK-103
  • AK-47
  • G3A3
  • FAL
  • KH2002
  • M37 Ithaca

Pictures of maps
http://s77.photobucket.com/user/Jayden_Dover/library/?view=recent&page=1

Gameplay Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldKSWJv7Hn0&index=6&list=PLkt9EVM9aI5PnY9jvCh7bC0YVtJnUlSZv

Make a map for me!
Lets face it, my maps are stuffty, and i need to spend more time improving and adding to gun play, sounds, and other things. Ive decided to start taking custom maps from you guys. If you submit a map to me you will gain access to 2 unique weapons, and i will credit you in server info. Too submit a map, simply build one, contact me on steam with your BLID, and we will discus a method for you to transfer the save to me (Email, saving it etc). There are currently 3 people working on maps for me. Thanks for reading if you did.

Contact Info

Steam: Fiercedrummer117
Email: Fiercedrummer117@yahoo
====================================================================================================================

CREDITS

Khain
for the weapon models that i am using, they are his. Scripts are mine

MonkeyFunkey For 2 new maps
[People who successfully submit maps to me will be mentioned here]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 02:37:43 PM by Ctrooper »

I was just thinking of this. Nice op too.

this looks alot like Battlefield Hardline

this looks alot like Battlefield Hardline
It's alot more similar to rainbow six siege or cs:Go

It's alot more similar to rainbow six siege or cs:Go
Yes it is, though, i was inspired by a different game.

EDIT: Since Juinor year is really kicking my ass so far, i have very little time during the week to host. So B&E will be hosted on the weekends, except for this weekend, im working. But with the time that i do have during week days, ill work on this, make stuffty maps, change some aspects, etc.

Im still open for custom maps by you.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:28:42 PM by Ctrooper »

Hmm.. OK but my maps may look all cuby but i'm gonna try making one and see if u like it or not.

Hmm.. OK but my maps may look all cuby but i'm gonna try making one and see if u like it or not.

Alright sounds like a plan!

It needs a lot of polishing, especially in the build aspect. :P

It needs a lot of polishing, especially in the build aspect. :P
K

I feel like the gameplay would be better if the kiddies would actually do what they were supposed to do, and defend/retrieve the hostage. You need to put a barrier around the building that kills the defenders if they step outside the building. I'll see if i can't get around to making you a well polished map with surprising features.

In fact, i'll get started on it right now.

I feel like the gameplay would be better if the kiddies would actually do what they were supposed to do, and defend/retrieve the hostage. You need to put a barrier around the building that kills the defenders if they step outside the building. I'll see if i can't get around to making you a well polished map with surprising features.

In fact, i'll get started on it right now.

I was trying to use zone bricks, but i dont have input events that detect when a certain team steps into it, if someone could link me to those events or actually make one for me, i could do this with ease, and thanks for the map, make sure to msg me on steam with your BLID

You have any pics of the maps?  I'm interested to see those, this sounds cool :P

Also not to shamelessly plug, but I always thought my DM map would be fun for a gametype like this, one team infiltrating the building and the other defending.  
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268630.0

If you wanted to modify it for your needs that'd be super cool :P   I do have a version I was working on for a demolition mode that adds another point of entry into the building, I could send you that if you wanted it. 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 12:17:58 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »